Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
* Mpendulove > Topics

thamie_d August 2010
delivery mix up (3)
The mailman rings the door bell and says 'i hv a parcel here but the name on it is obliterated' The house owner replyz 'cant b 4 me then! my name is f
filifulu August 2010
OLD AGE2 (2)
She's in her 70's and her boyfriend is 85. This particular night they planned to have s*x. The dude goes to the bathroom to prepare while she waits i
thamie_d July 2010
crzy scul boy (0)
Teacher: not many people knw ths but thrs no difficulty in the world we cant overcome schoolboy: realy hv u ever tried 2 squeeze the toothpaste b
mpendcub July 2010
Shake hands (4)
A teacher is tryn 2 teach gud manners asks d studens: Mike if u were on a date having supper with a nice lady how would u tell her that u have to go t
mpendcub April 2010
I bet u 0 (1)
2 guys r in a bar n both r watching tv when the news comes on. It shows a guy on a bridge on the verge of jumping, obviously about 2 commit suicide. 1
mpendcub April 2010
The mother (7)
A young boy's parrot was lying on its back at the bottom of the cage its legs pointing up wards. The boy asked his father dad when birds die y do thei
filifulu April 2010
Old age (1)
Naughty Tony asks his grandpa, papa, do you n granny still lungula? Grandpa says yes we still do n enjoy The now intrigued tony asks how is that possi
rania82 April 2010
rain coat (4)
unborn twins in the mother's stomach saw a 1st baby......luk dad is cming 2nd baby reply......u stupid...is neighbour uncle.......coz dad dnt wear r
fenders April 2010
Doctor n students (1)
A doctor teachin medical students said to them.Doctor: 1st thing u must learn is 2 remove ur fear. Then he inserts his finger into the of a corps &
fenders April 2010
News headline (3)
A 75 yr old man had s*x wit his 72 yr old wife he s*cked hr breast nd died !News headline says:75 yr old men died of drinkin expired milk.
rania82 April 2010
EXAM (3)
I magine in an exam rum we were asked 2 draw a male reproducn organ!a guy bept 2b in his leg looking @it seriously,a lady shouted!sir....he is copyn
fenders April 2010
b*tt cheek (1)
What did the 1 b*tt cheek say to the other cheek? If we stick together we can stop this
amandaz April 2009
Wat a n day (2)
There was this guy at a bar, just looking at his drink. He stayed that way for half of an hour. A big man then came n drink his drink. The poor man st
rania82 March 2008
couple (3)
a couple just married was happy with the WHOLE THING.....he was happy wit HOLE and SHE was happy wit THE THING....ha ha ha ha ha
rania82 March 2008
RAPE. (2)
Boy ask 2 girl-darlng....what is RAPE??Girl reply.....its the wrong man at the right place....ha ha ha ha

topics posts
Page#

fav Bookmarks
* Mpendulove

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP