Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
banbury »

* Topics:
banbury August 2021
(new) Brand new Lumia 950 XL [12]
Had a surprise find online the other day in the UK. A Brand new 950 XL for 90 english pounds sterling in the box sealed. I felt I couldnt pass the opp
banbury September 2015
(new) Cortana Uk availability (5)
ive heard the virtual voice assistant thats already available in the U.S will be available in the U.K today for existing handsets can anyone confirm t
banbury March 2015
(new) Windows 10 [14]
the windows phone name will be dropped and all existing phones with win phone 8 and 8.1 will get a free upgrade this year to windows 10 according to m
banbury October 2014
(new) BBC iplayer (2)
having a constant issue with iplayer, freezes sometimes for a fraction of a second but then resumes, tried it on EE in the UK and three, both same pro
banbury October 2013
(new) WINDOWS PHONE 7 AND 8 (10)
microsoft official statement: support for WP8 will end in july 2014. WP7.8 support will end september 2014. what a short life cycle? and odd that supp

* Replies:
banbury August 2021
(new)
PS: you can only stream on iPlayer not download! but that was also the case even when the app was available, on older versions of this platform.
banbury August 2021
(new)
Apparently the 810 in the 950XL is a second generation version which isn't so bad. I found that out entirely by accident. I've had no issues with any
banbury August 2021
(new)
@ 3mel - 26.03.21 - 09:38pm yup, all accessories are made while the phone is still selling and fairly new.
banbury August 2021
(new)
According to that tech magazine I saw the other day the app store for Windows phone 8.1 and older has stopped. when I tried it on my Lumia 1020 two da
banbury August 2021
(new)
But you wouldnt want a new genuine battery incase that has also been sat around doing diddly squat for god knows how long lol thats the problem

* Favourites:
error banbury has no favourite topics in Windows Phone forum.

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP