Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
mikeymk »
mikeymk send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
mikeymk 7 hours 32 minutes
(new) Word Association 6.6 [246]
Other one's useless, so...
mikeymk 24 days
(new) Dame June Whitfield [14]
She's kicked the bucket, aged 93. Come on Noris, keep up. Hi2.gif June, TV legend
mikeymk 2020
(new) What would you do? [70]
Today's scenario: I'm in a convenience store buying munchies for work. A guy walks up to the meat fridge and starts putting meat products into
mikeymk September 2019
(new) Pleasant surprise! [22]
Had any nice surprises lately? I'm not sure i remember them as much as i'd like. Even the little things. A little thing happened today but it
mikeymk September 2019
(new) Brand names for your kids [53]
Ugh, not another Sarah/Paul/insert-common-name-here, let's call it.. Pepsi Max. Or Apple. You just know Gweneth was behind that one. Mercedes.

* Replies:
mikeymk 4 hours 39 minutes
(new)
I say.. tea2.gif That was a bit rude..
mikeymk 15 minutes
(new)
I built Biffa's recycling plant on Ardra Road, in London. Proud.gif The machines there are largely automated, I think. The machinery was built ab
mikeymk 8 hours 21 minutes
(new)
Corbyn died in there, recently tea.gif
mikeymk 29 minutes
(new)
*hoose
mikeymk 11 hours 57 minutes

* Favourites:
1bad_boy November 2019
(new) Legalization of pot [58]
Was official across canada yesterday, you for it or against it? I dont smoke it but think it was a good idea
mynameiswho June 2019
1clivey1 July 2018
(new) thoughts 12.0 pinned [3280]
New post as the other one is sloooow.for many
peta July 2018
(new) WANDERLUST [199]
So, yeah- Im kinda big on traveling. For me its a thrill to go to another place and totally immerse myself in the culture and live a week or two like
sensible July 2018
(new) Father's day! [39]
What do yous get yours? I've done something a little bit different this year and created the old boy a boomf box. Instead of a card it's a little cube

Create Your Own App Store
PRODIGITS ANDROID APP
Download for Android