Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
mikeymk »
mikeymk send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
mikeymk 1 hour 20 minutes
(new) Word Association 6.6 pinned [1514]
Other one's useless, so...
mikeymk January 2020
(new) Dame June Whitfield [14]
She's kicked the bucket, aged 93. Come on Noris, keep up. Hi2.gif June, TV legend
mikeymk January 2020
(new) What would you do? [70]
Today's scenario: I'm in a convenience store buying munchies for work. A guy walks up to the meat fridge and starts putting meat products into
mikeymk September 2019
(new) Pleasant surprise! [21]
Had any nice surprises lately? I'm not sure i remember them as much as i'd like. Even the little things. A little thing happened today but it
mikeymk September 2019
(new) Brand names for your kids [53]
Ugh, not another Sarah/Paul/insert-common-name-here, let's call it.. Pepsi Max. Or Apple. You just know Gweneth was behind that one. Mercedes.

* Replies:
mikeymk 19 minutes
(new)
How hard can it be to just stay indoors and not be a dick?
mikeymk 19 minutes
(new)
Having NFI where we'll be with this in 9 months time, the only people stupid enough to get pregnant will be teensgers anyway, the adults are better at
mikeymk 19 minutes
(new)
Yeah, the NHS really need an influx of miscarriages right now.
mikeymk 2 minutes
(new)
Cycling to work this evening was a joke, people everywhere, whole families blocking the path - then an on-coming cyclist on a carbon road bike, dresse
mikeymk 2 hours 57 minutes
(new)
What's the point if it doesn't grow something you can eat? All the cherry blossom's coming out in the trees, it'll look good just for this week, th

* Favourites:
1bad_boy November 2019
(new) Legalization of pot [57]
Was official across canada yesterday, you for it or against it? I dont smoke it but think it was a good idea
mynameiswho June 2019
1clivey1 July 2018
(new) thoughts 12.0 pinned [3280]
New post as the other one is sloooow.for many
peta July 2018
(new) WANDERLUST [199]
So, yeah- Im kinda big on traveling. For me its a thrill to go to another place and totally immerse myself in the culture and live a week or two like
sensible July 2018
(new) Father's day! [38]
What do yous get yours? I've done something a little bit different this year and created the old boy a boomf box. Instead of a card it's a little cube

Create Your Own App Store
PRODIGITS ANDROID APP
Download for Android