Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
acidized »

* Topics:
acidized June 2015
(new) researchers concluded [27]
Couple who live together for a longtime start looking like each other. As per report posted on livescience.com Then Another report on dailymail
acidized April 2014
(new) So What [28]
Do you do for a living? I used to sell furniture, until I sold out everything at my home.
acidized April 2014
(new) How to stalk your EX: [23]
Your attempts to get your beloved's attention just haven't paid fruit yet? Haunted by thoughts of them with their new lover, whispering sweet nothings to each other while you freeze in the bushes ou
acidized April 2014
(new) Want to annoy coworkers? [25]
This is an awesome office prank, if your coworkers use windows computers. 1. Open notepad and copy the following code in it. Set oWMP = Cr
acidized April 2014
(new) Horror Quest. [56]
Can you identify all the above horror movies. To give you head start. A is American werewolf in London. B is Bad Taste.

* Replies:
acidized September 2015
(new)
Testosterone Turning in adh. If you get pills for that you gonna get erectile dysfunction. I better go bald.
acidized June 2015
(new)
We did learn about quid, crisps, tackle, and other native vocabulary. But never use it outside this forum. So it may be just to go with the flow.
acidized June 2015
(new)
@ eyesore - 6.06.15 - 04:44pm You don't mimic things u don't like do youIf I deactivate my fb
acidized June 2015
(new)
@ psnality - 6.06.15 - 04:32pm When you share so much with someone you start to feel like they do and feel
acidized June 2015
(new)
Most people waste their lives in eating, sleeping, fornicating. Rather than doing something substantial, like sitting all day on computer playing WOW.

* Favourites:
riskee October 2015
(new) Guess the user from the picture pinned [2405]
Using your artistic skills create a picture of a user and see if anyone can guess who it is.

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP