Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
crabit.1 »
crabit.1 send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
crabit.1 April 2018
(new) Sepsis [29]
My friend got a tiny paper cut,began feeling ill with flu like symptoms she went to the pharmacist who gave her advice and a dressing for the cut whic
crabit.1 March 2018
(new) Cbd/hemp oil. [94]
Id like to try this for moderate pain relief also for my mum with chronic pain who is on morphine but she hates taking it,anybody use it or have exper
crabit.1 January 2018
(new) Rabbie Burns [102]
Im having haggis neeps and tatties for tea tonight,so who else is having it or does it make you want to vomit,I hate offal but I know haggis is mainly
crabit.1 November 2017
(new) Things to see and do in York. [71]
I'm heading to York on Saturday for a break of 5 nights,I've booked a brewery tour and the chocolate story but need to find a few other things to see/
crabit.1 August 2017
(new) Tastebuds [31]
Do you ever get swollen tastebuds? Mine's are up in large lumps at the back of my tongue,I also have 3 smaller painful white ones at the tip,I googled

* Replies:
crabit.1 2 days
(new)
Im out going to work every day so good weather would be a bonus,might even get myself a bike if the weathers good save getting on grotty buses
crabit.1 7 days
(new)
Working eating sleeping then repeat sigh.gif
crabit.1 1 day 23 hours
(new)
I opened my window and was really taken back at the amount of clapping cheering and whistling from my street it brought a tear to my eye,still got anx
crabit.1 1 day 6 hours
(new)
@ nichick - 25.03.20 - 12:51pm Wish i was working ppl think its grt to be of.i dont sobsTrust
crabit.1 15 days
(new)
My wee part in Fife has become a ghost town,eerily quiet but thankful it has,I was stopped by the police yesterday but my lanyard with my ID is on ful

* Favourites:
birdy September 2015
(new) Thoughts 6.0 [20835]
You know the drill. Post your thoughts here.

Create Your Own App Store
PRODIGITS ANDROID APP
Download for Android