Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
deusexmachina »
deusexmachina send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
deusexmachina 8 days
(new) What happened to Recurve [62]
He didn't get the Covid or anything did he? Hope the fella is OK.
deusexmachina June 2020
(new) The band t shirt [80]
So had a brief chat with a lass last night wearing a Slayer t shirt. Her favourite song was Reigner of Death, apparently. So why would on earth would
deusexmachina May 2020
(new) Beast v Mountain (8)
It looks like it is going to happen. I don't know if any of them can fight but Hall looks up for it. Really fu*king up for it. Go Beast.
deusexmachina June 2019
(new) Return to Order (7)
20,000 people petitioned Netflix to cancel Good Omens. The adaptation of the book by the late great Sir Terry Pratchett and the thank fu*k he is still
deusexmachina May 2019
(new) After dinner speakers [30]
So we have all probably had to sit through these on numerous occasions and they range from the horrendous to brilliant. Who are the best ones you have

* Replies:
deusexmachina 6 hours 26 minutes
(new)
I have had to vote Lib Dem the last 2 times.
deusexmachina 6 hours 27 minutes
(new)
We had pikeys last week and you got the usual bleeding hearts saying they are just trying to live their lives etc. Then they all went and got naked at
deusexmachina 7 hours 25 minutes
(new)
@ xivanax - 21.06.21 - 09:41pm For poncing aboot in a muddy field aye ok. But other wise your wrong dude.<
deusexmachina 6 hours 27 minutes
(new)
@ wakeup4 - 21.06.21 - 07:37pm Pmpl.gif we have a winner how progressive That looks like a 100kg lift which is probably about 30kg shy of the women's record
deusexmachina 16 hours
(new)
Tom Stoltmam is World's Strongest Man. Gutted for Brian Shaw who I would have loved to see win a fifth title but this is still great news.

* Favourites:
xivanax April 2021
(new) Ketchup [71]
Time to settle the debate. Where duz it go?fridge or cupboard?
xivanax March 2021
(new) Relax [72]
What do you do to relax?
nichick March 2021
(new) relations [108]
married single engaged????
xivanax October 2020
(new) One word [57]
Describe the person above in one word. No options here. Sorry am not that lenient.GO
vampboy June 2020
(new) Let's get homeboy laid [226]
Okay, not personally me. But since exams are hitting close, and now's the perfect time to procrastinate, I started using Tinder to mess around. So I w

Download PRODIGITS Android APP