Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
deusexmachina »
deusexmachina send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
deusexmachina 23 days
(new) The band t shirt [80]
So had a brief chat with a lass last night wearing a Slayer t shirt. Her favourite song was Reigner of Death, apparently. So why would on earth would
deusexmachina May 2020
(new) Beast v Mountain (8)
It looks like it is going to happen. I don't know if any of them can fight but Hall looks up for it. Really fu*king up for it. Go Beast.
deusexmachina June 2019
(new) Return to Order (7)
20,000 people petitioned Netflix to cancel Good Omens. The adaptation of the book by the late great Sir Terry Pratchett and the thank fu*k he is still
deusexmachina May 2019
(new) After dinner speakers [30]
So we have all probably had to sit through these on numerous occasions and they range from the horrendous to brilliant. Who are the best ones you have
deusexmachina February 2019
(new) Gordon Banks (1)
RIP. Beat ya.

* Replies:
deusexmachina 12 hours 26 minutes
(new)
Badapple is Trannie?
(new)
Well people think Night at the Opera is their best but I am a Horse Feathers fan, Duck Soup as well is hilarious.
(new)
@ vampboy - 2.07.20 - 09:05pm Isn't there something more trendy than that? poor.gif that guy existed in shad
deusexmachina 2 hours 33 minutes
(new)
I don't think telling the judge what you was doing to that owl was ok because its a person, is going to fair too well.
(new)
You could take the Groucho Marx line of not wanting to be in any club that would have you as a member.

* Favourites:
vampboy 11 days
(new) Let's get homeboy laid [226]
Okay, not personally me. But since exams are hitting close, and now's the perfect time to procrastinate, I started using Tinder to mess around. So I w
shreds50 April 2020
obi_jon April 2020
(new) Applaud for the NHS : 8pm GMT. [151]
Brits in lockdown are being asked to stand on their doorsteps, balconies, or windows at 8pm this evening, to show support and appreciation for all our
sephiroth 56 minutes
(new) Thoughts 17 pinned [5697]
The one-and-only, the never-ending, the all-encompassing, the reincarnated Thoughts topic. Feel free.. wave.gif as the other has reached its u
guyver 5 days
(new) Film Club pinned [3102]
What film are you watching, or planning on watching?

Awesome Wallpapers
PRODIGITS ANDROID APP
Download for Android