Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
ladibud »
ladibud send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
ladibud 2 days
(new) What are you doing now? pinned [2359]
Version 3.... So,shout, let it all out.... Waiting
ladibud 2020
(new) will it... won't it.... [23]
I know I know... some will say it picks up, it goes slow etc etc... but fact is, it has never been this quiet and so few members online EVER. And it i
ladibud 2020
(new) South Africans.... (1)
what day was yesterday to you? Day of the Vow? Reconciliation day? Dingane Day? What's the use of our courts when Ramaparra just pardons crimi
ladibud July 2019
(new) RIP James Small... (2)
I don't do RIP posts... but here are one of my exceptions... blossom.gif RIP James Small... thank you for awesome rugby.
ladibud July 2019
(new) Crime in South Africa [16]
You can't trust anyone anymore.

* Replies:
ladibud 1 hour 33 minutes
(new)
friyay hurray.gif
ladibud 4 days
(new)
@ eyesore - 20.02.20 - 09:11am Someone screenshot a convo in hours and sent it to out manager. Now we've b
ladibud 3 days
(new)
i don't to anyone off here anymore, hardly on anymore, except for Fez. In the past there were quite a few I spoke with, got on with and enjoyed our
ladibud 5 days
(new)
it's not just one or two things.... it's a collection of things.... just life in general.. there's happiness in almost any and everything.
ladibud 1 hour 33 minutes
(new)
saw an Alsatian attack 2 small dogs the other day.... it was traumatic. The way it shook that little dog.... the owner of that Alsatian should be bea

* Favourites:
iilmadme October 2017
(new) egg [111]
what can you do with egg with just a microwave?
1molly August 2017
(new) The nasty crew [52]
Who's on your nasty list?
r3ckless May 2019
(new) What are you listening to? pinned [5207]
seems the other one is fuucked so here is the new 1 music.gif ice cube - wicked!

Create Your Own App Store
PRODIGITS ANDROID APP
Download for Android