Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
obi_jon »

* Topics:
obi_jon 6 hours 53 minutes
(new) Alec Baldwin movie shoot tragedy. [113]
What a horrible thing to happen.dislike.gif Why would somebody load a so called 'prop' gun with a live round? Why would they even have live round
obi_jon 1 day 12 hours
(new) Spoughts. [1121]
It's like the 'Thoughts' topic but for sports(or like the Spacewatch topic(Sportwatch?)) You know the score. On your marks, get set, GO.
obi_jon 4 days
(new) swallows [135]
I've seen the odd one or two of them braving the cold and arriving here over the last couple of weeks, shivering on iced up telephone wires. Well now
obi_jon 24 days
(new) Italian bridge collapse. [45]
A motorway bridge in Genoa, Italy has collapsed during heavy rain. Multiple fatalities reported, including at least 3 children.dislike.gif [link]http
obi_jon March 2024
(new) *WARNING* This post might break your brain. [46]
Stare at this image for at least 30 seconds.

* Replies:
obi_jon 9 hours 47 minutes
(new)
@wakeup(c
obi_jon 4 hours 44 minutes
(new)
@ ogdenz - 23.04.24 - 03:00pm No. I'm here to point out some salient facts. Saint George,born in Turkey
obi_jon 1 day 10 hours
(new)
It was 3'C and sleeting here this morning and it didn't get much warmer, it barely managed to reach 7'C this afternoon and it's hardly stopped drizzli
obi_jon 1 hour 12 minutes
(new)
Syndrome
obi_jon 1 hour 12 minutes
(new)
Irritable

* Favourites:
miaiad May 2023
obi_jon November 2015
(new) List of the missing cliparts. [113]
As most of you will have realised by now, a lot of cliparts have stopped working since the server crashed. idea.gifIf we make a list of all the clips th
kelypso January 2023
(new) Hi (0)
I haven't made a post in years, what an opportunity. I just wanted to say that shadow has aids, in case my reply doesn't appear in thoughts. Toodle-oo
strawfox 3 days
(new) We WIN pinned [6978]
BIDEN 2020 ... tRump 10 to 20
rose01 June 2023
(new) Delicious people pinned [2024]
Salman Khan for one.. bollywood hero drool.gif

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP