Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
obi_jon »
obi_jon send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
obi_jon 4 hours 55 minutes
(new) Spacewatch v2.0(Official Science Topic) pinned [329]
To boldly go exactly where the old Space Watch topic went before it.moonlanding.gif. A place to post about all the latest research, theories, discove
obi_jon 14 hours
(new) Applaud for the NHS : 8pm GMT. [120]
Brits in lockdown are being asked to stand on their doorsteps, balconies, or windows at 8pm this evening, to show support and appreciation for all our
obi_jon 2 days
(new) Spoughts. [93]
It's like the 'Thoughts' topic but for sports(or like the Spacewatch topic(Sportwatch?)) You know the score. On your marks, get set, GO.
obi_jon 14 days
(new) Simple new IQ test discovered. (10)
To take the test simply solve this 1 simple mathematical equation, the answer to which will be your IQ score. _ 150 - (the numbe
obi_jon February 2020
(new) Andrew Weatherall (10)
The legendary DJ, producer and electronic dance music pioneer has sadly passed away aged 56.DJ.01.gif

* Replies:
obi_jon 28 minutes
(new)
@ peta - 8.04.20 - 04:52am 12 hours later 2nd time reading it, still trying to find the gist.
obi_jon 10 hours 29 minutes
(new)
Anyone tried the new pineapple flavour Jaffa Cakes, from McVities? Very nice.yumyum.gif
obi_jon 1 hour 42 minutes
(new)
So I ran
obi_jon 14 hours
(new)
Already posted this elsewhere, but for those that missed it.
obi_jon 14 hours
(new)
The 'antibody' tests that are being developed and talked about as being a 'game changer', allows them to test for people who may have already had the

* Favourites:
kipling February 2020
(new) Disturbing nature [65]
Have you done it ?? Would you do it ?? I did it yesterday and I'm questioning myself today whether I did the right thing ..Basically , I was sat in my
1clivey1 February 2020
(new) trump/usa.. pinned [2478]
Old one slowing up again,so here we go....
1clivey1 May 2019
(new) Trump/usa pinned [1024]
Old post slow.....trumps kim talks end abruptly...
obi_jon 4 hours 55 minutes
(new) Spacewatch v2.0(Official Science Topic) pinned [329]
To boldly go exactly where the old Space Watch topic went before it.moonlanding.gif. A place to post about all the latest research, theories, discove
wildfern February 2019
(new) Crisps [107]
What's ur fav?

Create Your Own App Store
PRODIGITS ANDROID APP
Download for Android