Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
peta »
peta send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
peta 2 days
(new) COVID stats [49]
In case yall want to be in the know. We are all experiencing the pandemic and are affected one way or a next. Today it might be NY, to
peta 5 days
(new) Which reminds me.. (8)
Any horror fiends out here? Have you heard of SHUDDER? Well its a horror streaming subscription. I just signed up a few nights ago,
peta 5 days
(new) Paradigm Shift [22]
Random thought. Chin.gif Gone are the days when..... farts are deemed repulsive. Fast forward to today, when someone would rather
peta 5 days
(new) Yall alive and kicking? [67]
Man, its been a while. Whos died since I last came on? Whos still here?
peta January 2020
(new) Everything BEER [343]
Ok so since its a thing, feel free to post your pics, suggestions, recommendations or even experiences. So this one time I watched a docu that

* Replies:
peta 1 hour 27 minutes
(new)
Suffered the consequences
peta 1 hour 27 minutes
(new)
And his recurve
peta 1 hour 27 minutes
(new)
Would be sh*t
peta 2 hours 29 minutes
(new)
@ ogdenz - 7.04.20 - 03:53pm Would you be annoyed if you won the Euro millions lottery this Friday?</d
peta 1 hour 46 minutes
(new)
Ill have to reread that at some point.

* Favourites:
birdy 26 minutes
(new) What are you listening to? pinned [1778]
New one, for speed's sake. Go! music.gif
r3ckless 3 days
(new) the last thing..... pinned [2711]
you bought? chini bought nightmare on elm street disc set and the hills have eyes 1 and 2
peta April 2014
(new) April is Autism Awareness. (7)
April is Autism Awareness Month, the 2nd is World Autism Awareness Day, where all over the world people are becoming enlightened about Autism Spectrum Disorder and how it affects people and others around them alongside imparting information regarding the
anduan September 2017
(new) Coffee Post pinned [1084]
Yes, its true. I just made a hot coffee. Its 1:17am here, im watching a live talk show and i thought to share this important info to all users here, f
phillwin April 2017
(new) i snaged [51]
My tracksult bottoms again

Create Your Own App Store
PRODIGITS ANDROID APP
Download for Android