Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
peta »
peta send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
peta 10 hours 10 minutes
(new) Weather these days.. [23]
So weve been having that taunting falling all day but sporadically heavy type of rain for the last 2.5 days. Tomorrow morning is supposed to be a bit
peta 3 days
(new) Solar Eclipse 2024 [11]
Apparently it was only visible over this side of the pond, but man we got an eyeful today. NY was in line for totality, which was amazing! Literally n
peta 3 days
(new) New addition to the family.. [188]
Soo, Vodka has gotten a brother. Yes, youve heard right. A new little branch to our family. Still on the fence about his name so I want y'alls sugges
peta 9 days
(new) Daylight Saving Time. [32]
So I pretty much just watched my cable box time and my phone clock spring from 1:59am to 3:00am. Yes my friends, daylight saving time starts now and I
peta 19 days
(new) Whats for Lunch? [160]
So Im sitting in a park, having a sandwich the babe packed for me this morning. Whole wheat grains bread, salami, ham, turkey, cheese with mayonnaise

* Replies:
peta 1 hour 54 minutes
(new)
Love is A House by Force MDs.
peta 15 hours
(new)
I have some quirks about me that people are attracted to, but its really due to my childhood trauma. Dunno.gif
peta 2 hours 15 minutes
(new)
Recess
peta 3 days
(new)
Yummy as s poke bowl. Did the whole 9 yards with selecting what I want in the box.. Ill be back.
peta 3 days
(new)
Haha, totally sweet. I hope youll both do it again. We didnt have totally here, maybe like a 3/4 so- but the whole day changed hues to like a pinkish

* Favourites:
choceyes June 2023
(new) been a while.. pinned [1077]
who do you miss or which old faces that you remember, haven't you seen around for a long time? miss crlywrly and saint and others... haven't seen jigg
birdy 1 hour 54 minutes
(new) What are you listening to? pinned [13668]
New one, for speed's sake. Go! music.gif
r3ckless 3 days
(new) the last thing..... pinned [5190]
you bought? chini bought nightmare on elm street disc set and the hills have eyes 1 and 2
peta April 2014
(new) April is Autism Awareness. (7)
April is Autism Awareness Month, the 2nd is World Autism Awareness Day, where all over the world people are becoming enlightened about Autism Spectrum Disorder and how it affects people and others around them alongside imparting information regarding the
anduan March 2024
(new) Coffee Post pinned [1101]
Yes, its true. I just made a hot coffee. Its 1:17am here, im watching a live talk show and i thought to share this important info to all users here, f

Best Android Games

Download PRODIGITS Android APP