Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
shadow27 »
shadow27 send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
shadow27 50 minutes
(new) Deep Fakes [35]
Can you trust anything you see when anything at all can be faked?? Alright, so imagine if the George Floyd footage was created out of thin air
shadow27 3 hours 12 minutes
(new) Antarctica [21]
It's cut off from the rest of the world for months at a time - and there's not been a single case of coronavirus. So why are the research teams at Ant
shadow27 22 hours
shadow27 4 days
(new) Prodigits Sings v 2.1 [13]
This is the place where the magic happens.. where Prodigitarians come together as one.
shadow27 7 days
(new) Tostadas [64]
Breakfast of champions. Get that into ya.

* Replies:
shadow27 50 minutes
(new)
What is this fruitcake rambling on about? Likes and shares? Does this look like Facebook to you?
(new)
My favourite film.
shadow27 50 minutes
(new)
You're a fu*king r*tard mate
(new)
[link]https://www.google.com/amp/s/api.nationalgeographic.com/distribution/public/amp/science/2020/08/antarctica-last-continent-without-coronavirus-co
shadow27 50 minutes
(new)
There was this old Philip K di ck story that echoes this whole deep fake thing.. wait I'll find a synopsis: ''The Mold of Yancy'' follows an in

* Favourites:
mrfruity 2019
(new) I Rekon [19]
Them Aussies av got the rite idea about avin Xmas in summer. Could be sat on beach or in me garden wi me Speados on now.instead of living room with ra
paibok June 2018
(new) Experts on prodigits? [33]
I have always wondered if there is one or two on here that are experts and we don't know i think i know someone who seems like she knows everything ab
1clivey1 July 2018
(new) trump/politics:..... [3686]
in office since 20/1/2017 continued:........
minimum April 2018
(new) one should hv kids [35]
Or not? Is it necessary..how many do u hv?
say.what April 2018
(new) St George [199]
Happy St George's day Englandeveryone

PRODIGITS ANDROID APP
Download for Android