Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
shadow27 »
shadow27 send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
shadow27 7 hours 42 minutes
(new) Invent [14]
A conspiracy theory of your own. Here's one I came up with after watching something about Soviets spying on NASA's shuttle program..[br
shadow27 5 days
(new) South China Sea [14]
The UK is sending its largest fleet of warships since the Falklands there for ''war exercises''.. they won't be alone. Time for WW3 anyone? (Te
shadow27 5 days
(new) Gates/Epstein (9)
Bill Gates' friendship with notorious paedophile Jeffrey Epstein was reportedly part of the reason for his divorce from wife Melinda, according to
shadow27 8 days
(new) Non Lethal Weapons [27]
Do you know what they are? In 1973, The United States deployed the Urban Funk Campaign, a psychoacoustic attack during the war with the inte
shadow27 14 days
(new) Mixup v 4.5 pinned [446]
Labour MP announces all pregnant women will be jailed for Christmas repost.gif

* Replies:
shadow27 17 minutes
(new)
Researchers are looking for study participants examining perceptions of alcohol and deceptive condom removal... Wtf.gif
shadow27 7 hours 42 minutes
(new)
Have you ever tried using it as a lubricant though?
shadow27 7 hours 44 minutes
(new)
@ ogdenz - 16.05.21 - 03:41am So if there were 3 people you didn't like or trust you feel you should be fo
(new)
It is compulsory. Yes, I do still feel that way me old army boot.
(new)
No. Did you?

* Favourites:
strawfox 11 hours 41 minutes
(new) We WIN pinned [2249]
BIDEN 2020 ... tRump 10 to 20
jlh1182 February 2021
(new) Venezuela Recovery [555]
I will attempt to highlight some of the things which may help Venezuela to find economic stability, or at least shed light on matters which appear to
mrfruity February 2019
(new) I Rekon [19]
Them Aussies av got the rite idea about avin Xmas in summer. Could be sat on beach or in me garden wi me Speados on now.instead of living room with ra
paibok June 2018
(new) Experts on prodigits? [33]
I have always wondered if there is one or two on here that are experts and we don't know i think i know someone who seems like she knows everything ab
1clivey1 July 2018
(new) trump/politics:..... [3686]
in office since 20/1/2017 continued:........

Download PRODIGITS Android APP