Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
sisfreak2017 »
sisfreak2017 send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
sisfreak2017 6 days
(new) Lockdown's Ended Now...? [38]
19 Miles East of Manchester / UK! I hate some / 'most' of my neighbours. How nice are your neighbours? Yesterday (Tuesday) and today (Wedne
sisfreak2017 16 days
(new) Corona Hairstyle - Yours? [105]
So, all our lovely stylists that do our hair are themselves in lockdown. What shall we do? So what are you going to do?
sisfreak2017 19 days
(new) Itchy nose (10)
Are we allowed to have an itcy nose during 'corana time' angrymob.gif. What happens if I sneeze sneeze.gif Have you got an itchy nose
sisfreak2017 May 2020
(new) Are you Busier during lock-down? (9)
I thought I'd be lost for things to do, but I'm way more busier during this lockdown? Main desktop's always on anyhows, but now the other desktop a
sisfreak2017 April 2020
(new) Chinese Virus - Have you been out today? [315]
Yes I have, but I strongly object to the virus being branded such, by the c*nt!. I went to two small stores. One was busy and the other

* Replies:
sisfreak2017 3 hours 19 minutes
(new)
Noris eats Greggs' pastys and drinks Skol super. munching.gifcola.gif
sisfreak2017 12 minutes
(new)
Throw all the f*gs away or I shaln't put my tongue down your throat.
sisfreak2017 3 hours 34 minutes
(new)
The ones that come out in the day too.
sisfreak2017 12 minutes
(new)
Can't say as I remember feeling ill from them. Get well soon and stop eating antibiotics or the Corona virus will wipe it's are with you.brainslug.gif
sisfreak2017 3 hours 19 minutes
(new)
The seventh angel poured out his bowl into the air and out of the temple came a loud voice from the throne, saying, 'It is done!'worry.gif [br

* Favourites:
wildfern 19 days
(new) Having a tipple [70]
So what do u lot enjoy having for a drink?
mikeymk 7 hours 51 minutes
(new) Word Association 6.6 pinned [2562]
Other one's useless, so...
mrfruity February 2020
(new) Just ad Me [29]
a couple of lychees.Never ad em before and always thought they would be sour but it's lovely n sweet.One of me favourites now..I shall be purchasing t
sisfreak2017 February 2020
(new) Other Prodigits Forums? [54]
Does anyone else bother to visit the other Prodigits forms categories ?confuse.gif I often view them (namely phones tech n etc ???? Almost all are unused but thankfully i often recognise a few of them who do venture there whom are
popcorn2.0 19 hours
(new) Corona virus in China pinned [6862]
Do you think this is the beginning of the end for most people globally?

Awesome Wallpapers
PRODIGITS ANDROID APP
Download for Android