Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
strawfox »
strawfox send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
strawfox 9 days
(new) Prime Minister Boris Johnson has tested positive [301]
Prime Minister Boris Johnson has tested positive for coronavirus. Mr Johnson said he developed mild symptoms over the past 24 hours, including a tempe
strawfox April 2020
(new) Merc. For you who remember. R.I.P. (9)
Mercky, quiz room organizer from the good old days of pros, passed away on 17th April. Complications of Covid 19 and pneumonia. Along with other compl
strawfox April 2020
(new) Florida man challenge. (9)
Here's how it works. Google Florida man with your birthday and month. Use the first news feed. Then post it here. If someone beats you to the first, u
strawfox March 2020
(new) RIP Kenny Rogers [42]
Kenny Rogers folded last night.
strawfox January 2020
(new) Nicholas Parson [12]
Christopher Nicholas Parsons CBE, English actor and radio and television presenter died today . RIP

* Replies:
strawfox 32 minutes
(new)
@ wakeup4 - 3.06.20 - 09:18pm I wonder what Young baron is thinking?? He's thinking... GOD, I miss Obama...
strawfox 32 minutes
(new)
@ obi_jon - 29.05.20 - 01:56pm Pmpl.gif
strawfox 22 days
(new)
If there had been no Little Richard, a key part of DNA would have been missing from acts like The Beatles, Bob Dylan, David Bowie and Jimi Hendrix - a
strawfox 27 days
(new)
72050 USA May 6th
strawfox 32 minutes
(new)
The pandemic has forced meat-processing plants across the US to slow down production or close entirely. Went into my local shop only to see the meat c

* Favourites:
sourface 5 days
(new) What was the last thing you watched on YouTube? pinned [1024]
Yes I'll wait for theyawn.gif and repost crap yes it's true but an update would be good.
ladibud 2 days
(new) What are you doing now? pinned [2443]
Version 3.... So,shout, let it all out.... Waiting
tinydude July 2014
(new) Pope Says 1 in 50 Clergy are Paedophiles [15]
Pope Francis has said reliable data indicates that ''about 2'/.'' of clergy in the Catholic Church are paedophiles. In an interview with the Italian La Repubblica newspaper, the Pope said that abuse of children was like ''leprosy'' infecting th

Phoneky Play Store
PRODIGITS ANDROID APP
Download for Android