Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
tranie »
tranie send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
tranie 23 days
(new) Flat earth ? [604]
In London there is a lot of graffitti popping up saying ''google'' flat earth, and flat earth society. Just wondering IF the earth did indeed turn out
tranie February 2020
(new) Bud's Moods [212]
ok guys its a while since we had a bud's moods post. You know the score no names no pack drill. what are some of the funniest moods that your bud's ha
tranie February 2020
(new) Happy Birthday xivanax [19]
Happy birfdey hen kiss.gif hope you have a good one flowers.gif
tranie February 2020
(new) Garlic [58]
I like garlic but fk me just been to a garlic restaurant had garlic beer, garlic snails and garlic lamb finished off with garlic ice cream. Can you ov
tranie October 2019
(new) The Pee Pee Dance [27]
So when was the last time you did the pee pee dance ? you know that silly little dance you do when your bursting for a pee !

* Replies:
tranie 6 hours 22 minutes
(new)
I'm good either iv had it and didn't notice or its in the post. Mrs t had something she was bad for 10 days. But she's OK now thumbs_up.gif
tranie 6 hours 22 minutes
(new)
Mrs t has increased the use of the phrase curmudgeonly bstrd nod.gif dunno who she is referring too dunno.gif
tranie 1 day 3 hours
(new)
@ mikeymk - 28.03.20 - 07:39pm It's the ugliest thing i've ever seen. I wanted a Fiat 850E but that
tranie 2 hours 58 minutes
(new)
@ recurve16 - 28.03.20 - 07:10pm .That's more of a Scottish joke, ppl south of the border may not get that.
tranie 17 minutes
(new)
Paper

* Favourites:
trunking 1 day 1 hour
(new) Favourite Computer Font [78]
What Font do you like/prefer? I like Century Gothic, Tempus Sans ITC, Tahoma, Rockwell, Georgia and Elephant.
carta28 1 hour 8 minutes
(new) 3 word story pinned [5374]
The object of the game is to create a never ending story, with each person adding to the story using 3 words.
obi_jon 2 days
(new) Spacewatch v2.0(Official Science Topic) pinned [326]
To boldly go exactly where the old Space Watch topic went before it.moonlanding.gif. A place to post about all the latest research, theories, discove
tasti2 10 days
propidol 28 days
(new) So what animal [55]
Do you think would be the worst to get attacked by? I am thinking chimp or bear. Probably chimp.

Create Your Own App Store
PRODIGITS ANDROID APP
Download for Android