Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
trunking »
trunking send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
trunking 2 days
(new) Everything Russia [3146]
Where we can post all that is to do with Russia. Question: If Putin were to leave will the negative global political dispensation towards Russia subside? Or will someone similar, or worse, take his place?
trunking 9 days
(new) Police hunt tourists behaving badly off Thai beach (7)
Lmao [Link]Link:https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/police-hunt-tourists-behaving-badly-on-paddleboard-off-thai-beach/vi-BB1ljMgW?ocid=winp1[/link
trunking 17 days
(new) Milkshake [59]
What's your favourite milkshake flavour/s? I like chocolate, lime and grape.
trunking 26 days
(new) Most horrible way to go? [36]
What do you think is the worst way to go? Has to be baked alive. Watched a YouTube vid on the most horrible deaths. One of them is this: So these p
trunking March 2024
(new) Favourite pizza toppings? [41]
What do you like on your pizza?

* Replies:
trunking 4 hours 46 minutes
trunking 7 hours 48 minutes
(new)
They are just people. Blame their government.
(new)
18. The Sea of Galilee, also known as Lake Kinneret, is Israel's largest freshwater lake and is associated with many biblical events, including Jesus'
(new)
9. Israel's national bird is the hoopoe, a colorful and distinctive bird known for its unique crown of feathers. 10. Masada, an ancient fortres
(new)
21 facts you didn't know about Israel: 1. Israel is one of the world's smallest countries by land area but has a rich and diverse history spanning thousands of years. 2. The Dea

* Favourites:
lostsock 18 days
(new) When yer heads ready to go pop on the inside.. [66]
But you got to look all calm and no worries. Swearing at myself in my head whilst smiling at the world and making everything look easy chilled out whi
shadow27 March 2024
(new) Synthetic lifeforms [12]
The Pentagon is pushing to create synthetic life forms, life changed at the genetic level to serve military purposes. The military envisions common ma
mrfruity February 2024
(new) AHOY THERE. (5)
Bin thinkin about all these recent UFO sightings and have come to the conclusion that there not unidentified flying objects but identified as being un
dan27notts August 2023
sensible January 2024
(new) Depressing weather [2121]
It's siling it down here rainy.gif no point even attempting to do my hair. What's weather like where yous are?

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP