Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
3mel »
3mel send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
3mel July 2023
(new) Android Off Topic Chat [86]
anything goes. well anything within pro rules...
3mel October 2022
(new) has Android 12 reduced your battery life ? [26]
just curious to hear your experience. when I got this phone the battery life was amazing, a day and a half between charges was normal even wit
3mel May 2022
(new) IP67 68 ratings [57]
has anyone actually put their phone to the test of water resistance intentionally or accidentally ? tell us about it... I'm bored and this foru
3mel March 2022
(new) YouTube Vanced is shutting down operation. (6)
there's been some developments around YouTube Vanced that have led the guys behind it to conclude their best move is to shut up shop. in a few
3mel March 2021

* Replies:
3mel 27 days
(new)
a new product fabbed by Samsung... the first generation will be awful in one way or another.
3mel March 2024
(new)
no it's just APKs you have copies of already. just older ones apparently
3mel March 2024
(new)
read somewhere that the install of older apks via sideloading will be blocked. it's not coming to my phone unless ports work out well.
3mel July 2023
(new)
@ spunkydj - 19.07.23 - 12:01pm Ai is cr*p soon to take over jobs and make humans irrelevantu
3mel July 2023
(new)
so we have the ability since android 12 to turn off access to our microphones and cameras if we don't want apps to use them. however it seems t

* Favourites:
3mel February 2018
adeeb222 January 2018
polo_011 October 2017
(new) Samsung DeX (2)
Got mine with TouchPro Bluetooth keyboard. I am truly impressed, Microsoft Excel,Word and PowerPoint are fully optimised for it and it looks great on

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP