Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
garion »

* Topics:
garion September 2015
(new) Google Translate (3)
Ok, so I guess it's not strictly Android as a topic per se, as it's available for 'other' platforms, but have you ever checked out the live tra
garion May 2015
(new) Ok Google [21]
Just a heads up that the latest iteration of Google search incorporates the 'Ok Google' hotwords (similar to the 'ok glass' command for Google Glass).
garion November 2014
(new) Yahoo Mail [11]
If you have a Yahoo! Mail account, you should try the new Yahoo Mail for Android app, free on the Market - it'll send html with smileys, different fon
garion September 2014
(new) Voice Control (10)
My alarm just went off and I said 'stop' from about 3 yards away and it did - do you find voice control useful and/or effective?
garion September 2014
(new) Critical Condition - Game Over (10)
Or Sky Force 2014 as it's also known - if you're an ex-symbianite you'll remember Infinite Dreams' finest with a great deal of affection - defi

* Replies:
garion June 2016
(new)
If your Internet access is disabled you don't get the ads, and there are some ad blockers available from the PlayStore which simply turn your data off
garion April 2016
(new)
That usually means you're in 'Roaming' mode, perhaps you have a weak signal where you live so it's connecting to am alternative network. I'm not famil
garion March 2016
(new)
I've not seen that happen, but I rarely even glance at default icons before I change them to anything I want using Desktop Visualiser, but I use Sprit
garion March 2016
(new)
Agreed - I use Desktop Visualiser, with that you just select any icon (or image if you like) and choose the app that runs when you hit it. The perfect
garion October 2015
(new)
@ leon29 - 18.09.15 - 07:03pm Don't see why you would need a amazon account to get this game for free<

* Favourites:
error garion has no favourite topics in Android forum.

Best Android Games

Download PRODIGITS Android APP