Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
mopac »
mopac send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
mopac July 2020
(new) Samsung A30 MDM Lock (5)
Hello Tech Gurus, its been long since I showed up here. Hope everyone is superb. I have a Samsung A305F and it has a pattern lock and TalkBack setting
mopac June 2020
(new) Samsung A30 MDM Lock (3)
Hello Tech Gurus, its been long since I showed up here. Hope everyone is superb. I have a Samsung A305F and it has a pattern lock and TalkBack setting
mopac June 2016
(new) Unknown Baseband Tab P1000 (2)
Hello guys, I have a Samsung Tab P1000 with unknown baseband and unknown IMEI number. Is there anyone out there who can help me fix it? I tried Octopl
mopac April 2016
(new) P1000 stuck on logo (9)
Hello people, I have a Samsung Tab P1000 unfortunately it has been stuck on the Samsung Logo for a month now. I tried googling and watching some tutor
mopac April 2016
(new) Samsung GT-S5282 (5)
Hello people, I have a Samsung GT-S5282 unfortunately its failing to boot up. It justgets stuck on Encryption failed. Unable to complete encryption du

* Replies:
mopac June 2020
(new)
How can I honestly steal you also? I can't draw the pattern properly cause the TalkBack option that is on. Whenever I touch on any dot, it says wrong
mopac July 2020
(new)
Whenever I try and enter the pattern it gives me the 62minutes waiting period. I can't enter the pattern properly cause of the TalkBack option that is
mopac April 2016
(new)
Thanks 3mel, when I load the other two firmwares from Sammobile, it gets stuck on the Samsung logo again. And it took time to restore it again. This t
mopac April 2016
(new)
3mel, Odin always turned green and said Pass! Thanks for your help. After a thoroughly search on both Google and Youtube, I came across this file call
mopac April 2016
(new)
3mel, everything you have mentioned above are correct. Its not my first time flashing Samsung gadgets with Odin. Many of the phones and tablets I have

* Favourites:
error mopac has no favourite topics in Android forum.

Best Android Games

Download PRODIGITS Android APP