Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
obi_jon »
obi_jon send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
obi_jon August 2016
(new) Security alert for 900,000,000 android phones. [11]
Models at risk include: BlackBerry Priv and Dtek50 Blackphone 1 and Blackphone 2 Google Nexus 5X, Nexus 6 and Nexus 6P HTC One, HTC M9 and
obi_jon August 2015
(new) Google Play help? [68]
I keep getting app update notifications but when I enter the play store and attempt to update the apps with available updates it just says 'downloadin
obi_jon January 2014
(new) Google problems. [11]
I am using a HTC One and I can't access my gmail account or the google play store. It says I need to sync my gmail account but it keeps saying 'sync n

* Replies:
obi_jon November 2019
(new)
Closer to home, there was an EE advert on the TV last night which said that they've launched their new 5G service(in selected UK cities).
obi_jon June 2016
(new)
If you have background data turned off some apps may not work properly. I haven't used whatsapp myself but I used to use Viber, which I believe is sim
obi_jon February 2015
(new)
Deffo Opera mini but at the moment prodigits doesn't work properly using it.dislike.gif
obi_jon February 2015
(new)
Oh and playstore was fine at first but now isn't opening and keeps timing out. 'Server timed out - Retry'.
obi_jon February 2015
(new)
Phones been acting really weird since I did the reset. Vibration feedback won't turn off and downloaded browsers (dolphin, ucweb) keep opening themsel

* Favourites:
error obi_jon has no favourite topics in Android forum.

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP