Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
pmbguy »
pmbguy send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
pmbguy November 2014
(new) most useful apps (6)
what apps do you find the most useful apps on an android? or which apps you use the most besides play store and browsers...
pmbguy November 2014
(new) s5301 custom roms (7)
anyone here got any custom roms for flashing a Samsung galaxy pocket plus also known as cori plus...
pmbguy October 2014
(new) Adblock Android (2)
Don't you hate some of those apps you get that just constantly bombard you with ads? Well I found an interesting solution, n it works great...
pmbguy June 2014
(new) Accelerometer Games (4)
One thing I love about my phone is the accelerometer games... So far my favourite is Lane Splitter... What's your favourite accelerometer controlled g

* Replies:
pmbguy February 2023
(new)
It's the USA failing slowly, if you can't beat your enemy fairly, then you use your power and authority to rig the system so you remain on top... Very
pmbguy January 2021
(new)
OK, webview implementation is done through chrome, I think you might be able to change the settings, just can't remember how I did it before when I wa
pmbguy January 2021
(new)
Webview shouldn't be enabled by default though, if I remember correctly it was updated to something else years ago. I think there's a toggle in develo
pmbguy January 2021
(new)
Lol, I'm wondering the same thing looking at the topic, either that or you browsing a really badly coded site lol.gif
pmbguy February 2021
(new)
Android is the best operating system for mainstream users

* Favourites:

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP