Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
laro696 »

* Topics:
laro696 May 2014
(new) Torrents [61]
As torrent downloads on mobile has become more popular, the websites that offer the service has become more and more restricted with their free packag
laro696 February 2014
(new) updating OS [15]
My phone is constantly draining my battery in minutes lately. Bought new battery, same prob. So I thought I'd try an OS update. Downloaded the latest
laro696 February 2014
(new) question regarding 8ta (1)
The R59 bis bundle, do you still get 500mb free? If not, I'm rather gonna stick with the R30 one
laro696 September 2013
(new) Big downloads? [27]
I'm trying to download some wii games (2-4gb each) but uc browsers stops the download at exactly 1.9gb and then days it is complete. Any other browser
laro696 September 2013
(new) Series/Movie requests [22]
I have a feeling that this may be the home stretch for our unlimited bis. So let's abuse it while we can :) request any movies / series you want.

* Replies:
laro696 September 2016
(new)
it's time to move on guys
laro696 August 2014
(new)
it's hardly stalking when you post on a PUBLIC FORUM. anyway, I'm on about 3gb since my last bis activation, hope it lasts
laro696 August 2014
(new)
you're getting a ps4 but want to save 30 bucks on internet?
laro696 April 2014
(new)
well it depends on how many people you are in the house. they are 4 people. they use it for online gaming, and they don't purchase games at the store,
laro696 April 2014
(new)
ads uncapped isn't that wonderful. you also get 'shaped' when using too much. my friend's speed went down tremendously after 100gb

* Favourites:
error laro696 has no favourite topics in BlackBerry forum.

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP