Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
polo_011 »
polo_011 send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
polo_011 September 2013
(new) BlackBerry Z30 Official with OS10.2 (3)
Today BlackBerry made the ultimate BlackBerry smartphone official, the Z30 is clearly BB's answer to all the big 5inch screened Android smartphones. T
polo_011 August 2013
(new) BB Exploring strategic alternatives (8)
The troubled BlackBerry has finally acknowledged the poor state in which it is in and announced that they are ready to explore strategic alternatives
polo_011 August 2012
(new) RIM to license out BB10 OS [21]
RIM CEO, Thorsten Heins has confirmed that RIM will license out BlackBerry 10 OS to other manufacturers and that the licensed OS is already going thro
polo_011 October 2011
(new) UberParty -SA BB Users ONLY! (5)
A close friend of mine recently released the ultimate party app for BlackBerry users in JHB, DBN and CPT known as UberParty, its basicaly a club guide
polo_011 October 2011
(new) BB Outage in EMEA Region [56]
RIM are experiencing issues with the BB Server in Slough which serves Europe, Middle-East and Africa (EMEA) customers: http://t.co/TE1RoPK

* Replies:
polo_011 March 2022
(new)
Yeah indeed, Onward Mobility will be licensing the BB name and building a 5G BB, interesting times ahead now that the TCL license deal is over.
polo_011 February 2021
(new)
Exactly. Never been locked out.
polo_011 February 2021
(new)
Eh? Locked out? I have never been locked out before updating.
polo_011 July 2014
(new)
This is an issue that happens a lot here in SA as Ungers said, the best thing to do is get plenty people in your area to complain as well and threaten
polo_011 June 2014
(new)
Has nobody here got a BB10 phone yet??? The Z30 seems to be getting a lot of fanfare due to its incredible battery life, new OS10.3 with newer Android

* Favourites:
alesdee October 2013
(new) restrictions (3)
CellC has restricted BIS users to 2 gigs of data a month (old news i know)what i want to know is have the other networks restricted data usage in Sout

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP