Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
soap983 »

* Topics:
soap983 May 2013
(new) My 16 yr old niece (10)
Ran away from home yesterday and we haven't been able to locate her since. She does have a blackberry. Is there any way that I can trace her location
soap983 April 2013
(new) Net Forum (3)
Hey guys, needed some info regarding adsl internet. You guys on here seem really informed so hope you can help. While browsing through the net I saw a
soap983 August 2012
(new) WTF is up with Google? [12]
Hey everyone. WTF is up with Google on ur standard browser? Everytime I run a search, it gives me alternate links but when I click on a link its like
soap983 August 2012
(new) There is a god after all!!! (1)
Telkom are facing a fine of R3.5b for price fixing! Here's all the details http://www.iol.co.za/business/companies/huge-penalty-could-cripple-telkom-1
soap983 July 2012
(new) Forgive me for I have sinned (4)
As I'm about to create yet another BBM pins topic, but rest a55 ured, its not for s*x chat or hooking up lol living in SA, I'd like to know can we chat

* Replies:
soap983 August 2014
(new)
Had some spare loyalty points so decided to buy MTN's 1 day uncapped data bundle. Had some issues activating the bundle so I called the helpline and g
soap983 October 2013
(new)
Dont mix Tequila with any other liquor and you should be fine lol
soap983 August 2013
(new)
@ polo_011 - 13.08.13 - 11:08am www.mybroadband.co.za Is the closest I know of, and that is a proper full
soap983 August 2013
(new)
Can any of you recommend a South African site thats similar to Pro?
soap983 August 2013
(new)
It isnt just this forum, its this site as a whole. Ive been following FunMedia, Games, Sports and this as well and they've all been on the decline for

* Favourites:
error soap983 has no favourite topics in BlackBerry forum.

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP