Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
ungers »
ungers send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
ungers October 2015
(new) SPNGEBOB!!..... [45]
Pls inbox me....i will show u how to get y-f fully free unlimited on your android device......why u?.....coz uve been the only person always naggin, b
ungers September 2015
(new) Truly Dead.....!! [16]
Perhaps i can have the honour of declaring the blackberry forum officially dead, based not only on posts, but views......RIP, its been good while it l
ungers May 2015
(new) Sites worth visiting... [38]
If u happen to come across a site worth mentioning, pls post it here..even if it was mentioned before..Why?...Well, why not?...Ocean of games.com...St
ungers September 2014
(new) Just a tip............ (4)
If you still want to watch youtube vids on your blackberry without downloading them first, try dailymotion.com.......
ungers June 2014
(new) Forum Dead, but.... (10)
It still remains a valueable source of info to any blackberry newbie, I still use it to lookup links that had been posted very long ago...even in deat

* Replies:
ungers February 2021
(new)
http://galaxys5root.com/sm-g900f-galaxy-s5-custom-roms/how-to-convert-galaxy-s5-into-galaxy-s7-edge/
ungers February 2021
(new)
Ironically, the S5 is still in high demand, excellent battery life, and it gives just about all the bells and whistles found on the S7......in fact, i
ungers February 2021
(new)
And bought a galaxy S5...i simply hate touch-typing.....
ungers February 2021
(new)
Whatsapp u fkrs......i just sold my pristine condition blackberry classic for one-tenth of its value.....mad.....
ungers February 2021
(new)
We here at Whatsapp realise not all users are fortunate to replace their current handsets to conform with our focus on security and enhancements. Th

* Favourites:
error ungers has no favourite topics in BlackBerry forum.

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP