Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
uwais786 »

* Topics:
uwais786 August 2012
(new) 9320 (4)
Just want to know everything about this phone from 1st hand experience and also is it a worthwhile upgrade from a 9300? Thanks
uwais786 May 2012
(new) dead at 15 (4)
I'm having a problem. My phone dies at 15. It gives no warning, it just says that my battery is low. Shutting down handheld. Why and what can I do to
uwais786 February 2012
(new) Opera Mini [21]
Hey guys. I have a question with opera mini. Does it take airtime to use or not? Because it doesn't load any page when I don't have airtime and my 3G
uwais786 February 2012
(new) App World [18]
Hey, my App World isn't working. It says that I need to update my blackberry I'd, but when I go to BB I'd in settings, it gives an error message. HELP
uwais786 February 2012
(new) Series (3)
Anyone has a website where I can download season 4 of The Mentalist? Or rather the first 4 episodes?fztvseries do not have them. Furthermore, anyone e

* Replies:
uwais786 September 2012
(new)
I have vodacom, but want to change to 8ta. can I keep the number somehow if I switch to 8ta?
uwais786 September 2012
(new)
you can't do that. Your BBM Pin is like the phone's IMEI. you'll have to get another BB to have a different pin
uwais786 August 2012
(new)
how much does 8ta charge per mb? And is their service (downloads and calls) good in the Gauteng areas?
uwais786 August 2012
(new)
Thanks man. I think I'll do that. At the moment, I'm unsure if I even want another BB. Do you know any good Android phones around R100-150/month?
uwais786 June 2012
(new)
also me, since last week sometime. use Opera Mini to download. it goes normal speed on there

* Favourites:
error uwais786 has no favourite topics in BlackBerry forum.

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP