Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
debbi.23 »
debbi.23 send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
debbi.23 November 2011
(new) Best Date Ever.... [13]
Whats the best date you've ever been on....? What/when/where/who etc.... Don't jusge me for this lame topic I am boooored rolleyes
debbi.23 October 2011
(new) bumpkins and cream teas [47]
Hmmmmmm thinking I swear I have been through a million rubbish men...starting to wonder if i

* Replies:
debbi.23 January 2012
(new)
Its who you are with that makes it romantic not what you are doing.... A meal with mates is lovely a meal with a date can be romantic.... Unless its m
debbi.23 January 2012
(new)
I always pay for myself. Always have done always will do.... Hate being paid for because then you feel like you owe them a favour.
debbi.23 January 2012
(new)
pmpl lol I have done that....worse thing ever is (going way back) when a pic appeared on my spac
debbi.23 January 2012
(new)
Lol or alcohol isnnt giving me beer goggles like it used to.... Booooo. Miss randomly snogging the face off some wee lad and never seeing his face aga
debbi.23 January 2012
(new)
Lol.... Chance'd be a fine thing though.... The pickings round here for eligible smooches are gettingyounger and younger.... I shouldn't feel this old

* Favourites:
sugarela October 2011
(new) impress me ..... [25]
ok so im bored guys, if you had the chance to take me on a date, where would you take me and what would you do to impress me? i need some romance lol

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP