Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
snatch29 »

* Topics:
snatch29 July 2020
(new) Soul mate [56]
Your all the way from venus, i'm invading from mars, don't let that come between us because its written in the star's....do you think your ever find t
snatch29 July 2020
(new) Black or White [181]
If your looking to be my baby it don't matter if your black or white...Does it matter to you what race somebody is? love is love right? Inlove
snatch29 June 2012
(new) Hot singles [40]
if your hot and single put your name down! show us guy's what we're missing on here...even if you think your not hot say hi anyway, nobody's here to j
snatch29 January 2012
(new) How to keep your woman [55]
To keep a girl you have to: 1) Keep your promises. 2) Be romantic no matter what. 3) Be honest with her 100 percent of the time...I'm ed! Lol
snatch29 January 2012
(new) divorce [36]
Mickey Mouses solicitor said ''U can't divorce Minnie for having big teeth''... Mickey said ''I didn't say she had big teeth I said she was ing Goofy

* Replies:
snatch29 July 2020
(new)
wow I made this post about a year ago, I've found a few soul mates since then smile2 lol
snatch29 July 2020
(new)
Don't think anybody is gonna test you here holima lol
snatch29 July 2020
(new)
I don't really do black girls godes, but i would change that for you lol
snatch29 July 2020
(new)
Think your right there ebony
snatch29 July 2020
(new)
There's good and bad in all races as we can see here nikkel lol ..I have true love for all

* Favourites:
trubleup January 2012
(new) ok [76]
after a lot of thought I have decided to start dating again dontknow Any interested men shou
snatch29 July 2020
(new) Black or White [181]
If your looking to be my baby it don't matter if your black or white...Does it matter to you what race somebody is? love is love right? Inlove

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP