Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
cybacowb »

* Topics:
cybacowb July 2007
(new) PC Video Converter (4)
What's the best software for converting movies in MPEG, AVI or Windows Media Video on my PC?
cybacowb July 2007
(new) M600 Themes (2)
Does anyone know where I can find a decent selection of themes for the M600 on the Internet or the mobile Internet (WAP)? I've had a look at a few dif
cybacowb August 2006
(new) V800/Z1010/Z800 Club (5)
Okay, everyone else has done one, so now it's MY turn! Post all your V800/Z1010/Z800i content, links, questions, answers, hints tips here...
cybacowb November 2005
(new) My Friends [60]
Before explaining what My Friends is, it is necessary to explain the Wireless Village Project... The Wireless Village Project is a joint-venture betwe
cybacowb July 2005
(new) Make me a theme? (0)
If I specify what I want, could someone please make me a (Sony Ericsson) Z1010 theme and E-Mail it to me? I'm not asking for anything too specific...

* Replies:
cybacowb July 2007
(new)
That site doesn't have M600 themes, or even W950 themes (they're the same)...
cybacowb July 2005
(new)
You know, I would have no problem doing just that... If I owned a computer (I actually have the setup file on CD somewhere...)!
cybacowb July 2005
(new)
Please?
cybacowb June 2005
(new)
The screen's not much better on the P910? Who you kidding? The screen is HEAPS better! I have to agree with you on the keyboard though, bit of a waste
cybacowb April 2006
(new)
There is also software available that will allow you to create your own secure MP3 files by encoding them with Digital Rights Management (DRM)... Sony

* Favourites:
error cybacowb has no favourite topics in Sony forum.

Best Android Games

Download PRODIGITS Android APP