Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
gtr1 »
gtr1 send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
gtr1 November 2011
(new) SAD DAY [21]
Am finally leaving SE for Blackberry. I really dont like the look and feel of BB but mainly going for the free internet and BBM. Gonna miss SE.
gtr1 February 2011
(new) K750i joystick help [17]
I accidently popped out the joystick on my phone while cleaning it. I dont think there is anyway to put it back but I notice there are 8 pins on the b
gtr1 October 2010
(new) MyPhoneExplorer [69]
Connect your phone via cable, bluetooth or infrared and you'll be surprised how easy and efficient you can manage your phone with this compact softwar
gtr1 September 2010
(new) Outlook Sync (4)
Hey guys is there an app for phone or pc dat i can use to directly sync my mail from phone to pc with. myphonexplorer and pc suite syncs everything ex
gtr1 June 2009
(new) W910i wins award [59]
Sony Ericsson is delighted to announce that its W910 Walkman phone has been awarded Best Handset at the GSM a55 ociation's 13th Global Mobile Awards

* Replies:
gtr1 September 2015
(new)
k750i/w800i smile
gtr1 June 2012
(new)
its a good partnership. they built some really great models. Sony is a giant and will probably stil do well. ericsson might go down like Siemens.
gtr1 June 2014
(new)
u need to flash the phone.
gtr1 November 2011
(new)
try resetting the phone to factory defaults first before flashing.
gtr1 November 2011
(new)
enygma1...if the network crashes u just buy bundles and use like on a normal phone. but till it crashes again I got free instant e mail, social media

* Favourites:
error gtr1 has no favourite topics in Sony forum.

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP