Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
jj03 »
jj03 send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
jj03 January 2006
(new) sin city for you... (3)
greetings...i have converted the film sin city to mp4 in awesome quailty and would like to share it everybody here....problem is..as the filesize is 2
jj03 August 2005
(new) motoraver 3D.... (0)
here's the link for this great java game...other links for the new games coming soon.. when you click on the link scroll to the bottom of the page and
jj03 May 2005
(new) Nokia 2 u. . [13]
In keeping with jay,s attitude adjustment lol i too, wil provide app's, mp3, vids for you all. .D
jj03 November 2004
(new) V800 n voda 3G (2)
S.E. V800 on vodafone 3G from monday. Contract only. What do u get? Well, from now until end of feb 05 ul get 3 music vids per month(free) plus 30 min

* Replies:
jj03 June 2008
(new)
either way you cut it. . The n82 takes better pictures.. Theres no edging, soft focus and detail mutilation in its pictures. . Reviewers all over have
jj03 November 2006
(new)
easy..id take the w900...sounds as good as the 850, plus the video is far better...and it's cheaper now...
jj03 July 2006
(new)
Had mine for 3 days. . Great phone. Just making themes and doin films 4 it now.
jj03 June 2006
(new)
err rite. . so what . .many other phones do the same thing. u are behind the times.
jj03 March 2006
(new)
U can watch movies on u p9. . But u must convert them. . U nd to knw the screen dimensons, video and sound bitrate etc. . U cn do ths via nero recode

* Favourites:
error jj03 has no favourite topics in Sony forum.

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP