Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
spyda »

* Topics:
spyda August 2010
(new) W705 Insurance claim (3)
Am on o2 and currently have the W705 and have to claim off insurance due to it falling apart, my phone is out of stock at mo so was offered the Elm or
spyda June 2010
(new) EBuddy (2)
Does anyone know any similar apps like ebuddy that can use both facebook chat and msn cos am sick of ebuddy always losing connection and nimbuzz don't
spyda July 2009
(new) Symbols [12]
Does anyone know how to get copyright symbol on w705 cos its not in the symbols in my phone...
spyda June 2009
(new) W705: Does sip=voip? (1)
If so, how do i set up sip on my phone and where can i obtain settings? I know where the sip option is but dunno exactlty how to use! :(
spyda August 2008
(new) Help needed [12]
Earlier on i had my phone plugged in2 computer to do file transfer, but now somethings wrong, disconnected usb correctly but now i can't access games

* Replies:
spyda August 2010
(new)
Unfortunately already ordered it so can change now
spyda August 2010
(new)
If you ring customer service on ya phone they not meant to remove it legally without some way of proving your age hence best way is to go into one of
spyda August 2010
(new)
If ya on o2 and want age verifying for free go in2 ne o2 shop wi id that has date birth on and they can do everything free in store... Driving license
spyda May 2010
(new)
Can you not download opera mini from official site - mini.opera.com
spyda May 2010
(new)
Err whats a SLIM card... Heard of SIM card which stands 4 subscriber identity module...

* Favourites:
fidelio April 2011
(new) SE Downloads [112]
I made this topic because I think this forum needs more and better links to SE download content. I think we SE users should try to add our best links
ezhide August 2009
(new) MP3 REQUEST [26]
Switchfoot dare u to move or the all album. Shinedown devour.
spyda June 2009
(new) W705: Does sip=voip? (1)
If so, how do i set up sip on my phone and where can i obtain settings? I know where the sip option is but dunno exactlty how to use! :(

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP