Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
d.boon »
d.boon send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
d.boon May 2020
(new) R.I.P. Bill Paxton (4)
Nearly an overlooked actor but was very good and convincing in his roles he played
d.boon February 2019
(new) Lost In Space Original TV Series (5)
Horror Channel are re-running the original 60's tv series Lost In Space. It's halfway in Season 2, I am really enjoying it. Does anyone here watch i
d.boon October 2018
(new) Big Brother UK (1)
Big Brother threw out Lewis F out of the house over something. They never televised what he done wrong but they are rumours online that he mentioned
d.boon April 2017
(new) CBB 2017 (1)
Jedward came 2nd over boring smoking, drinking gossipy Coleen Nolan, they should of won the show, they were funny and entertaining. Anyone else watch
d.boon March 2017
(new) Original T.V. Series Of The Incredible Hulk (2)
The original series is currently showing on the Horror Channel. It's far better then the lame movies. Not only the story lines are great Bill Bixby

* Replies:
d.boon October 2019
(new)
War Of The Worlds TV Series it only lasted 2 Seasons. Came out towards the late 80's and ended in the early 90's
d.boon October 2023
(new)
@ sassy27 - 22.08.18 - 09:48am Which have you seen lately?Out For A Kill
d.boon February 2019
(new)
@ kristy59 - 11.12.17 - 11:46pm Why is it on the horror channel?Horror Channel has a Sci-Fi Z
d.boon February 2024
(new)
@ cashdola - 4.02.13 - 06:21am tell us what you are watchin and share...tel us what intrests u <p
d.boon March 2022
(new)
@ 3mel - 27.11.14 - 06:28am the trailer for Star Wars episode VII: The Force Awakens is going to be released on iTunes this Friday the 28th. presumably somebody out

* Favourites:
error d.boon has no favourite topics in Fun&Media forum.

Best Android Games

Download PRODIGITS Android APP