Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
mangekyu »

* Topics:
mangekyu August 2011
(new) HP7p2 (3)
Did anyone else notice how cr*p the CGI in the movie was. It looked like a rush job especially when they were destroying horcruxes and that floating t
mangekyu June 2011
(new) Pirates 4 (6)
Not better than 1 or 2 but not worse or better than 3. Priest and mermaid are annoying, but less annoying than Will and Elizabeth.
mangekyu February 2011
(new) I am number 4 [14]
Thought the book was cr*p but the concept is good. The movie is coming out on Friday.
mangekyu January 2011
(new) Hook for book (1)
To get the attention of agents and publishers alike I'm required to submit a 'hook' at the beginning of my query letter. So could you rate how interes
mangekyu October 2010
(new) Book publishers (4)
I wrote a novel, and wanna publish it. Some companies ask you to upload your entire novel to their website and that they are not obligated to respond,

* Replies:
mangekyu February 2012
(new)
The continuinity is in disrepute. X-men origins: Wolverine shows prof X bald and walking. X-men 3 shows that Prof X n Magneto are old, still friends a
mangekyu February 2012
(new)
It had some good bits, but it wasn't amazing. It just seemed kinda lame how they tried to justify Magneto's evil. But I'll admit that the satellite sc
mangekyu March 2011
(new)
roflmao I'm so stealing that.
mangekyu February 2011
(new)
I enjoyed it too. It's a classic light-hearted movie, kinda like watching Matilda.
mangekyu February 2011
(new)
It's about Aliens that are refugees on earth. They're in hiding cause their another race wants to exterminate them.

* Favourites:
error mangekyu has no favourite topics in Fun&Media forum.

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP