Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
mr_mcgoo »

* Topics:
mr_mcgoo May 2010
(new) Commando [14]
the old arnie film is brilliant. arnie at his best but the opening is so very cheesy. full of great one liners. a film full of memories
mr_mcgoo May 2010
(new) red dwarf [24]
No it's not coming back. i just wanted to make a post remembering the classic sci fi comedy. lister-the last slob of a human. rimmer-a hologram of his
mr_mcgoo May 2010
(new) post n packing free! [16]
Anybody seen or heard about this epic drama set in the 90s recession of britain? it follows the story of single mum who was wrongly charged 95p post n
mr_mcgoo April 2010
(new) Predators aka pred 3 [22]
Just watched the trailer for the 3rd installment of the predator series and it's extremely pi*s poor. I.m seeing morpheus frm the matrix as the lead c
mr_mcgoo February 2010
(new) best film of 2009 [61]
Ok people whats been you 3 top films of the last 12 months? I cant confirm mine just yet.

* Replies:
mr_mcgoo November 2011
(new)
Also remember that bane had his condition forced upon him. He was a prisoner who carried a little bear around with him. I can see bane turning into an
mr_mcgoo November 2011
(new)
After watching batman begins, anyone remember Ruther Hauer's character Earle? He was the chairman of the board who fired Lucius Fox and was later fire
mr_mcgoo November 2011
(new)
Deathstroke is a genetically engineered super soldier with enhance reflexes, stronger muscles, he ages slower, has better vision, is immune to most ty
mr_mcgoo July 2011
(new)
Far fetched? Its very believable lol
mr_mcgoo July 2011
(new)
Love dean koontz books

* Favourites:
error mr_mcgoo has no favourite topics in Fun&Media forum.

Best Android Games

Download PRODIGITS Android APP