Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
phallica »
phallica send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
phallica November 2015
(new) Suicide Squad. [14]
I like Leto's Joker. Oh and Waller cast perfectly.
phallica May 2013
(new) Pacific Rim. (6)
Do you like robots. Do you... like monsters. Do you like giant mechs that are built to fight giant monsters? Do you like Glados from Portal? If you do
phallica June 2011
(new) Super 8 (7)
Watched it earlier today. what Great little film, like E.T and Stand By Me had s*x with Cloverfi
phallica May 2010
(new) The Dark Tower (6)
Well, the books are going to be made into a series of films. The rights went back to King after Bad Robot had no clue how to adapt it to film. Ron How
phallica October 2009
(new) 3D Movies [18]
Pondering on from the Jurassic Park thing. Are there any movies you'd like to see in 3D. And is there any particular scene you think'd stand out, so t

* Replies:
phallica June 2019
(new)
They ruined Jaime's character, what a letdown. What the fuck were they thinking.
phallica February 2023
(new)
Plus I think Gabe picked up the fever that they suffered from in the prison, best episode of the season so far.
phallica February 2023
(new)
The helicopter is probably teasing the Commonwealth, it also reminded me of the very first episode, Days Gone Bye.
phallica May 2023
(new)
They could spend those billions on better content, some of the well most of the Netflix originals sucked the big one. I've found myself watching stuff
phallica February 2022

* Favourites:
husker67 February 2023
(new) Walking Dead / Expect Spoilers. pinned [1094]
Afta been shot a deputy sherrif wakes 2 find dead rotting bodies all over the place and also finds the undead has taken ov america while he was recove

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP