Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
psnality »

* Topics:
psnality January 2017
(new) Coming soon [11]
Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events coming 13th January Training Day based on the film coming February 2nd 24 Legacy com
psnality January 2017
(new) Travelers (3)
Thought this deserved it's own topic as it has just been released on Netflix 23rd of December after spending some time on Showcase and I think it is o
psnality January 2017
(new) People of Earth [12]
I love this tv show and kind of reminds me a bit of the humour from films like Austin Powers. Anyways it's a tv show about a group of people who be
psnality March 2016
(new) The Force Awakens [19]
Was absolutely brilliant, best Star Wars film since Empire Strikes Back. It was funny, action packed and I loved it.
psnality March 2016
(new) The Aliens [16]
Original comedy from Channel 4 about aliens that arrived on earth 40 years ago and are on a curfew to be back inside their border by 8pm. Their hai

* Replies:
psnality February 2023
(new)
Loved the first episode of season 9, with a certain person getting what was deserved. Brought back memories of what it was like in the early days of w
psnality February 2024
(new)
Netflix original tv show The Innocents, kind of a British supernatural series about people who can shape shift into other people. Found myself gett
psnality August 2018
(new)
Well I've got two episodes left to watch and I think it has got hilarious but then it got a bit sad, now it's a bit sad. Last two episodes, not loo
psnality August 2018
(new)
Got to say the episode I just watched had me in tears, so funny. The end bit when she bit her on the neck and the music from The Lost Boys came on
psnality August 2018
(new)
They even had transsexuals doing a dog wash I think it shames society to a point that they're ashamed of the show but I just think screw them a

* Favourites:
cantona June 2019
(new) Game of Thrones pinned [810]
Cracking first episode. If you're watching on Sky Atlantic tonight you're in for a treat
obi_jon June 2017
(new) Rogue One [21]
As some of you will already know, the new stand alone Star Wars movie Rogue One will hit the cinemas in December. The movie will introduce a host of n
lucky13 February 2017
(new) SHIELD [13]
Starts again this Sunday on E4 for those on Sky, 9pm..
w 6 days
(new) .::Everyday clipArt::. pinned [14163]
daily shoutbox Time Pass + miscellaneous forum topic :)
husker67 February 2023
(new) Walking Dead / Expect Spoilers. pinned [1094]
Afta been shot a deputy sherrif wakes 2 find dead rotting bodies all over the place and also finds the undead has taken ov america while he was recove

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP