Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
puciato »

* Topics:
puciato June 2021
(new) Manga! [70]
Anyone know of any interesting new titles coming out?While youre at it,list your favourites :p
puciato June 2010
(new) Brainbox :/ (9)
Is there anyone to complain to?Anything we can do to get rid of this utter waste of television airtime?Answers on the back of a postcard please :/
puciato June 2009
(new) SABC cancellations [54]
Heard on the radio that they were dropping a few shows due to cash flow problems.Does anyone know which shows?I cant find out anything about it
puciato May 2009
(new) HORRORS [26]
Havent seen a horror topic up in ages so heres a new one.All time favourites,current favourites,put them up here!
puciato March 2009
(new) Otaku mag s.a (6)
Theyre closing down :/ only found out today.Its quite sad,i loved the mag...R.I.P Otaku mag :(

* Replies:
puciato March 2011
(new)
Best ever,The A Team,X Files,Macguyver.Recently though,NCIS,Lie To Me,Supernatural,Jericho and Fringe caught my eye
puciato January 2010
(new)
Adaptions usually suck,agreed.They should just get fans to make the films,that should solve everything
puciato January 2010
(new)
Hitsugaya and Matsumoto from Bleach.Too tired to think of any others right now
puciato June 2009
(new)
How i met your mother,the war at home,two and a half men,george lopez,the first few seasons of the simpsons,king of the hill,psych,the big bang theory
puciato July 2009
(new)
Probably lol theyre probably going to do like the makers of the xmen trilogy did and exclude most of my favourite characters

* Favourites:
error puciato has no favourite topics in Fun&Media forum.

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP