Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
bigabwoi »
bigabwoi send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
bigabwoi February 2015
(new) Dying Light delayed (6)
The one game (besides The Order) I was looking forward to keeping me busy until Mortal Kombat X and its delayed cz of production issues. Now the digit
bigabwoi February 2015
(new) steam Inventory (1)
Hey guys... i bought a game on Steam mobile. Then i went on my PC and it shows i have a new item in my inventory but when i click on it, it takes me t
bigabwoi September 2014
(new) Mortal Kombat X officially announce (10)
m.youtube.com/watch?v=RIu8Gqa7K2k Looks insane. Hope the characters have a more real look instead of the over exaggerated muscular look on MK9.
bigabwoi July 2014
(new) Virtual Pool 4 (10)
Hey guys.. I want to buy this game but I don't have a laptop that can run it. The laptop I own is quite a bit outdated when I tried running the demo a
bigabwoi May 2014
(new) PS3 to PS4 [20]
Finally got a PS4. Just couldnt resist any longer. Anyway, I just have a quick question. Is it possible to somehow save and continue my FIFA 14 career

* Replies:
bigabwoi 9 days
(new)
Pokemon Go on S6 Edge haha
bigabwoi June 2016
(new)
Resident Evil 7
bigabwoi March 2016
(new)
Good Lord. It always ends up platform vs platform. It will never just stay on topic. Oh i heard Steam might come to Xbox One. Ahh that will be awesome
bigabwoi February 2016
(new)
Great game. But clearly unfinished. With that said, its been made with multiplayer in mind. For the price tag it is not worth it. Well i got it anyway
bigabwoi 9 days
(new)
Mortal Kombat X

* Favourites:
xkarenxx March 2016
(new) the mods of skyrim [127]
just thought it would be cool for people to list there favorite mods for this game :-) I personally love standalone armor mods like mythril armor :-)
popcap November 2013
(new) Xbox On .. In 15 seconds [24]
Whatever you say about Xbone the PS4 cant do this .. Major Nelson switches his TV on , Xbone on and is logged into live within 15 seconds by just usin

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP