Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
dan22nts »

* Topics:
dan22nts 2015
(new) they say pc gaming isnt dead [128]
just been to game in ilkeston for a browse round and noticed this. xbox and ps3 had 5 columns of wall space each, wii had, ds had 2, 3ds and psp had 1
dan22nts July 2011
(new) tonys tiny game shop (1)
sells P C GAMES, PLAY STATION, X BOX and GAME CUBE facepalm
dan22nts June 2011
(new) altair off of AC [16]
is he a smelly arab or a dirty jew? Im still not sure
dan22nts May 2011
(new) skyrim [17]
just found out 1 of the enemys is going to be giant spiders. now i really hate spiders and this will ruin the game for me as i will purposely avoid ar
dan22nts May 2011
(new) my brother (9)
just said to me i might ger that new game out, L.A 'nor-ray' is it any good? lol what a tool

* Replies:
dan22nts September 2013
(new)
black people stealing things in london sad
dan22nts August 2011
(new)
my xbox is still working after 5years and im confident it will go for 5 more
dan22nts August 2011
(new)
in brazil they was still making mega drive games in 2000 and master system games in 1997. just shows how far the rest of the world is behind
dan22nts September 2011
(new)
i dont play a demo for any rpg. demo's are fine for racing n fighting games, sometimes shooting games but generally i dont like demo's if its gunna te
dan22nts September 2011
(new)
yeah exactly, u wana get the game n play it fresh. U dont wana get it n sit through the 1st bit thinking ive already been through this

* Favourites:
djtaktix April 2011
(new) WII 2 SPEC . EARLY DETIALS [79]
Wii 2 Based on AMD's R700 GPU Architecture
gollum April 2011
(new) The new face of Pokemon [20]
Form the 11th of April....Nintendo's new Pokemon TV ads will be fronted by...X Factor 2010 3rd placed boyband....One Direction
vamezx March 2011
(new) Dragon Age 2 [235]
Release date is March 8th, 2021. There are a bunch of gameplay videos out there, and I have to admit, it looks good. It is safe to say that BioWare ma
lovelite February 2011
(new) IGN re-reveal at 6pm [163]
of a long forgotten about game. they are hyping it up as the best game trailer the've seen all year.. it's not BGAE2, Colonial Marines, Hitman 5, Epis
gr8guy78 January 2011
(new) On the scrounge [61]
for a 48hr live code. Not had one for a while now and have spent the past few hours a55 ing about with surveys etc but no luck and now i am giving up

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP