Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
edit.or »

* Topics:
edit.or March 2012
(new) devil may cry 4 - chaos mode (7)
ever played against 4 angelo-agnus and 3 credos at the same time? ever faced 3 berials in mid air! or army of shadow dantes through mission 2? ever wi
edit.or June 2011
(new) sanity must die mode (9)
ok,in devil may cry 4,does anyone know how to force all enemies in a constant devil trigger all through the game,even on legendary dark knight mode an
edit.or January 2011
(new) lets bring back 2d sidescrollers !! [13]
what do you preffer,2d or 3d? have you ever had snes and have you ever enjoyed the games like super mario world,kirby s dreamland,mario enough plumber

* Replies:
edit.or August 2013
(new)
i would have to see the game first to be able to give ideas. else i may just as well code one myself. at least a genre of the game, a story, a sketch.
edit.or August 2013
(new)
here are my 2cents, oh serious gamers lololol: in no special order: way of the warrior, magic maze, astro avenger, glace, geometry ball, devil may cry
edit.or August 2013
(new)
there is a mission in vice city that i can't seam to win even with mods, it has to do with something exploding lol then a lot of things in gta have to
edit.or May 2013
(new)
yu-gi-oh untill i got electrified.
edit.or May 2013
(new)
spyro, tonic trouble (mister ed), super mario world, majesty 2 fantasy kingdom sim, sailor moon another story, yugioh ultimate masters 2006, bahamut l

* Favourites:
edit.or January 2011
(new) lets bring back 2d sidescrollers !! [13]
what do you preffer,2d or 3d? have you ever had snes and have you ever enjoyed the games like super mario world,kirby s dreamland,mario enough plumber
edit.or June 2011
(new) sanity must die mode (9)
ok,in devil may cry 4,does anyone know how to force all enemies in a constant devil trigger all through the game,even on legendary dark knight mode an

Best Android Games

Download PRODIGITS Android APP