Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
gamelall »

* Topics:
gamelall October 2012
(new) 3DS FRIEND CODE SWAP (3)
Hey guys, if you interested in swapping some friend codes for some online gaming fun, just post them here and I'll add you. Mine is 3222-5739-8712
gamelall March 2011
(new) PS1 games on PS3 [18]
i recently decide to try out PS1 games on my PS3. I tried Final Fantasy VII. Now, is it just me or does this game look ugly on the PS3...im using PS3
gamelall February 2011
(new) emulators on PS3 (10)
i have a PS3(slim) with firmware 3.30 and i want to know if i can run any emulators on it without any modifications to the system...if so can someone
gamelall February 2011
(new) How to install PS3 themes? [84]
hey guys a bought a PS3(slim) about a month back and im now trying to install some new themes which i downloaded on to a usb drive. The themes are .p3
gamelall January 2011
(new) FIRST PS3 GAME [53]
i finally decided to get a PS3 this week and i cant make up my mind on what 2 games to get first...keep in mind i love japanese RPGs and adventure gam

* Replies:
gamelall January 2014
(new)
VI, VII and IX in which ever order you'd like. those were the best in my opinion. the golden age of final fantasy and Square Enix
gamelall March 2011
(new)
yeah i know about that little trick the mind plays but i think im right with this one...it does look worse...the BUSTER SWORD at the New Game screen i
gamelall March 2011
(new)
no im playing on a standard def tv but its has a widescreen display
gamelall March 2011
(new)
but i've seen better emulation than this on PCs...and said PCs were in no way as powerful as the PS3
gamelall March 2011
(new)
i meant to say (in playing the game from the disk)

* Favourites:
error gamelall has no favourite topics in Games forum.

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP