Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
gooji »

* Topics:
gooji February 2024
(new) The best music in gaming [65]
In the process of compiling a top ten of the best ever gaming themes. I'm trying to steer clear of the whole catchy Mario-esque theme and concentrate
gooji September 2018
(new) 2014 for red dead 2? [97]
ARed Dead Redemptionsequel could be released as soon as this year. A report by Brand Equity Research says that the game's distributorTake Twoar
gooji April 2016
gooji June 2015
(new) wolfenstein: how close were the Germans [21]
After playing the new order and the old blood, I see they have taken aspects of the i theories and plans and turned most into scenarios played out.
gooji June 2015
(new) hitman ps4 pre order (10)
What's the deal then? Ive seen the pre order come in at 39.99 and I been told you get pre order bonuses of six contracts, access to exclusive beta and

* Replies:
gooji February 2016
(new)
s**t ending
gooji July 2016
(new)
I know it's a bit much but Bethesda should of hired some artists to do some original retro futuristic music. It's hard to believe that from 1950 to 20
gooji July 2016
(new)
@ psnality - 29.11.15 - 07:26pm Loving the HD mod makes everythg look less blurry, some good mods at nexus
gooji July 2016
(new)
@ alvar89 - 29.11.15 - 05:01pm Wont fit? lol.gifNope. Good job her s5 does ...but then, it''s m
gooji July 2016
(new)
Good game. Got the pipboy edition 4 days later in local game. 100 notes. Then flogged the extra steel tin edition, extra bobblehead and vinyl figure f

* Favourites:
fombat November 2015
(new) Killx hydra (2)
How do i defeat hydra boss in god of war in PS2?
cyberman November 2014
(new) GTA online [1081]
r u prepared 4 it? gonna be a bigger hit then mw2 2thumbsup
rpd.fire June 2013
(new) micros haft [23]
Take forcing kinect on people and stick it up your ring pieces dislike
mcwalnut May 2022
(new) official fable topic pinned [168]
talk about any fable game here. provide aid for anyone that needs help with one of these games. *PLEASE KEEP FANBOY COMMENTS OUT*
rpd.fire May 2013
(new) official PSN plus freebies updates [228]
this month. shift 2, shank 2, escape plan avatar pack, dead cloud avatar, mutant skull avatar, gear avatar, demon bean pink, green and brown avatars.

Best Android Games

Download PRODIGITS Android APP