Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
iguana »

* Topics:
iguana July 2013
(new) voice acting in gaming [58]
What voices do you know and from which games? Was watching the interview with Liam Neeson and Malcolm McDowell better known as James and John Henry Ed
iguana October 2012
(new) bulletstorm2 cancelled thanks to pc [40]
Bulletstorm 2 was in development but has now been cancelled, according to Epic Games.Speaking with GameSpot, Epic's Mike Capps revealed that work had
iguana September 2012
(new) New Vegas finally smashed [13]
The new vegas ultimate edition was finished last night. 96 hours, maximum level, independent vegas ending. By the last hour I just wanted to get it co
iguana August 2012
(new) most wanted 2012 (9)
This will be the first need for speed game I've ever bought on a day one. Bought time the old franchise was brought back, open world, cop chases, cust
iguana August 2012
(new) what happens in games? [101]
The gaming adaptation of this thread. So what is the typical run of events in games?

* Replies:
iguana August 2012
(new)
yeah I completed the game in about 7-8 hours. insanely short compared to 2, you hit the jungle, find the mine then everything turns snowy, boat battl
iguana August 2012
(new)
so**hamp**n f*
iguana May 2013
(new)
seriously, those fat c**ts in the gangs are tough at times plus every enemy blocks. its difficult to have a free flowing combat fight when this occurs
iguana August 2012
(new)
frot, frottage, gusset, arse, quim, an*s, , flump, dong, boobs
iguana August 2012
(new)
Odin's fleshy battering ram storming the pink lovegates of muf* city

* Favourites:
tokage May 2013
(new) Sleeping Dogs pinned [334]
Just preordered this, 36squid on amazon for limited edition. From what I can see you just get extra clothes. Who's getting it and are you expecting it
iguana August 2012
(new) if you could own 1 gaming item [24]
....what would it be and why?
iguana July 2012
(new) sonic generations [36]
Couldn't refuse this after seeing it for 7.99. Wanted it for ages but was always deterred by the rumoured length of the game and while this isn't far

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP