Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
lovelite »

* Topics:
lovelite November 2015
(new) Deadly Premonition [22]
looks utter s**t, but completely awesome at the same time. a seriously fked up Japanese survival horror game out today on 360, with midgets and all so
lovelite May 2012
(new) Horse Armour (2)
twice the price today chaps lol! grab it while its hot. gotta love that kind of self referential humour from bethseda. Only for april fools day mind.
lovelite March 2012
(new) Max Payne3 in brazil [36]
not sure about the new look, or the setting, and the fact sheet doesnt give anything away..... Max Payne 3 begins 12 years after the events of Max Pay
lovelite August 2011
(new) Netflix on PS3 [39]
haha you couldnt make this stuff up if you tried. Netflix is coming to PS3 a year after Microsoft pioneered the service on consoles. Again all one can
lovelite June 2011
(new) 007: Blood Stone [20]
finally confirmed to be in existance, and yup Bizarre Creations are handling duties on it. ~James Bond 007: Blood Stone features the likeness and voic

* Replies:
lovelite 1 day 14 hours
(new)
hyrdrothuuuunder hurricane.
lovelite November 2012
(new)
erm, i think it's suburbanboy. Im rarely ever active over steam mind. you should see all the games i have in my list sitting relatively unplayed lol
lovelite 1 day 14 hours
(new)
Id pay 40 quid for it. Starts off slow but d*mn when it picks up its relentlessly fun
lovelite 1 day 14 hours
(new)
Limbo. Game is a heavy work of staggering genius. Some of the physics based puzzles are the most satisfying ive come across in any game ever. Defintel
lovelite April 2011
(new)
Strider, forgotten worlds, side arms all need new sequels

* Favourites:
manchesr 1 day 14 hours
(new) What are you playing pinned [7609]
What are you playing and on what platform?
samco January 2011
(new) singularity [176]
what a game daydream i love the cross between bioshock n metro2033

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP