Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
obi_jon »
obi_jon send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
obi_jon October 2022
(new) Nintendo Game+Watch [18]
Who remembers these classic early 80's hand held games? I just heard some bloke on the radio saying that they are becoming highly collectable and pric
obi_jon March 2020
(new) Nintendo Playstation. [12]
I can remember hearing the rumours/myths about this machine back when I was kid, turns out they were actually true. [b
obi_jon March 2020
(new) PS2 20th Birthday. (5)
First released 20yrs ago as of yesterday. How time flys.
obi_jon November 2016
(new) Nintendo NES Classic Mini. [12]
Released in November. So who's going to be reliving their childhood and getting one of these? It will cost quid.gif49.99 and comes preloaded with 30 cla
obi_jon November 2014
(new) Xbrick1 [18]
A number of Xbox1 owners have been tricked into bricking their brand new consoles by an online scam. Apparently someone posted a set of instructions o

* Replies:
obi_jon January 2024
(new)
I must say it looks pretty good to me but I haven't really done much gaming since the last one came out, so i'm a litte bit behind the times with it a
obi_jon March 2020
(new)
Basically a prototype PS1 with a front loading CD tray, with a fully functioning SNES cartridge slot on the top. The finders of the machine report hav
obi_jon March 2020
obi_jon November 2016
(new)
They could have made the controllers wireless though, it'll be weird having a wire again.
obi_jon November 2016
(new)
Yeah but it's for playing them on a bigger screen than a phone or gameboy. Older consoles don't work very well on new big screen tellys if at all, whe

* Favourites:
error obi_jon has no favourite topics in Games forum.

Phoneky Play Store

Download PRODIGITS Android APP