Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
paul_06 »

* Topics:
paul_06 October 2011
(new) ps3 fan (3)
ok so i bought a ps3 yesterday and the fan is a bit silly, instead of blowing out its s*cking in lol does anything go right for me?
paul_06 March 2011
(new) mw3 countdown? [32]
hoax or not? i have 2 screens to show hope this isnt old news lol

* Replies:
paul_06 March 2013
(new)
and windows phone? lol
paul_06 October 2012
(new)
i like adas campaign
paul_06 February 2012
(new)
Im using fibre from BT (FTTC)Current speed check on speedtest.net shows just over 38mbps down and just over 8mbps up and 15ping, before BT we had Sky
paul_06 January 2012
(new)
Cant login to games for windows live arghh
paul_06 January 2012
(new)
I had a vision lastnight, it was mystic meg telling me that the announcement for the ps4 will be on the 17th may ;)

* Favourites:
popcap January 2012
(new) Games in 2012 [24]
Im looking forward to : Bioshock Infinite , Max Payne 3 , Yakuza : of the end (dead souls) and Catherine
ryan6234 November 2011
(new) Catwomen DLC? (10)
So my friend doesnt have xbl. Can I download it using my XBL account on a usb drive.Will he be able to play it or can it only be played on the Xbox an
rhylxlad September 2011
(new) Dead island WTF? [19]
WTF? everybody on here slating it? i got it and i cant see anything wrong with the graphics, i aint seen any jagged lines on any items or characters.
yoji August 2011
(new) ma55 effect will continue (6)
beyond the third game. bioware's David silverman stated ...'You can definitely expect us to see us expanding this series beyond. Whether its other gam
ire.mark September 2011
(new) PSN QnA [18]
Sony has released another round of questions and answers post over at the official PlayStation blog to update users on the current situation of the it

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP