Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
samir187 »

* Topics:
samir187 November 2014
(new) Gta V on the ps4 [70]
So is this game only getting a graphics overhaul? Will the gameplay be different from the ps3?
samir187 September 2014
(new) Thoughts on Nfs rivals on PS4? (4)
So I've got BF4 and just completed last of us looking to get this game wats your thoughts on it? How's the multiplayer? The cars? Cheers
samir187 July 2014
(new) PS4 on a Full HD none LED Tv [50]
Hi guys I'm getting my PS4 in a weeks time I have a Full HD none LED tv so I'm wondering do I have to have the LED tv for all the graphics to show up?
samir187 September 2013
(new) Battlefield 3 servers (5)
I have a question as I'm going to stick to bf3 and not get bf4 on current gen untile I get my ps4 my question is will the servers still be active or w
samir187 July 2013
(new) Games with gold need help (6)
Hey guys as we all know assasins creed 2 is free to download but Its not giving me the option to download for free it states free but when clicking on

* Replies:
samir187 November 2014
(new)
I was hoping we get better gameplay also on ps4
samir187 August 2014
(new)
I finished it yesterday.. Decent story. Driving is awfull.. And as for online there's hardly any players on the PS4 :/
samir187 July 2014
(new)
Do any of u know how to get a usb device connected to the ps4? I'm not currently connected to the internet as yet do I have to? I tried formatting it
samir187 July 2014
(new)
Ok so my parents suprised me and got me the PS4 today and omg I'm so impressed it looks so real graphically IMO much much better than the x360 I am re
samir187 July 2014
(new)
I'm like really really close to my 42inch lol I think my eyes would get destroyed if I had to get a 55inch lol cause I sit really close to the tv but

* Favourites:
error samir187 has no favourite topics in Games forum.

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP