Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
sir_kas »
sir_kas send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
sir_kas March 2023
(new) Bayonetta 2 (8)
Only on wii u daydream
sir_kas July 2019
(new) Pc gaming [16]
The master race needed me so I am now the master of the master race
sir_kas May 2019
(new) ps3/psv/psp/pc/3ds/wii [18]
All dead, now i don't own any of them anymore, getting 360 in October, the actual proper gaming machine... Yes majority 360 fanboys have gone from h
sir_kas March 2018
sir_kas May 2016
(new) official battlefield topic's [40]
one of them needs to go...

* Replies:
sir_kas July 2019
(new)
@ norega - 21.05.19 - 12:52pm Youre an idiot .Just because you can't accept I'm the big daddy
sir_kas July 2019
(new)
Norega, bow to me, I am deadly and prodigits gamer of the year say my master kas, guide me and don't leave me to go astray
sir_kas March 2018
(new)
PUBG 1.7/10
sir_kas October 2016
(new)
Played it, got bored so quickly, like the first one, won't be buying it.
sir_kas June 2016
(new)
@ psnality - 19.05.16 - 06:11pm I'm looking forward to the NX and what new way they have to play games, it

* Favourites:
vamezxb1 May 2014
(new) Destiny AAA game no PC version [23]
Yet again, another huge AAA game is not launching on the PC. Probably a year or two after, or maybe never lol.gif So-called master race only get support
newt182 July 2013
(new) Deadpool (6)
Anyone playing this? It's actually a very funny game, and the beat em up action gameplay is good too. In terms of how good it is it reminds me of X-Me
eric79ff August 2012
(new) Gaming dry spell [32]
Just thought I'd let everyone know that im still alive and kicking, been having a lot of life Things going on. But main reason i haven't been very ac
tokage May 2013
(new) Sleeping Dogs pinned [334]
Just preordered this, 36squid on amazon for limited edition. From what I can see you just get extra clothes. Who's getting it and are you expecting it

Best Android Games

Download PRODIGITS Android APP