Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
sir_kas »
sir_kas send
Topics
Replies
Favourites

* Topics:
sir_kas March 2023
(new) Bayonetta 2 (8)
Only on wii u daydream
sir_kas July 2019
(new) Pc gaming [16]
The master race needed me so I am now the master of the master race
sir_kas May 2019
(new) ps3/psv/psp/pc/3ds/wii [18]
All dead, now i don't own any of them anymore, getting 360 in October, the actual proper gaming machine... Yes majority 360 fanboys have gone from h
sir_kas March 2018
sir_kas May 2016
(new) official battlefield topic's [40]
one of them needs to go...

* Replies:
sir_kas July 2019
(new)
@ norega - 21.05.19 - 12:52pm Youre an idiot .Just because you can't accept I'm the big daddy
sir_kas July 2019
(new)
Norega, bow to me, I am deadly and prodigits gamer of the year say my master kas, guide me and don't leave me to go astray
sir_kas March 2018
(new)
PUBG 1.7/10
sir_kas October 2016
(new)
Played it, got bored so quickly, like the first one, won't be buying it.
sir_kas June 2016
(new)
@ psnality - 19.05.16 - 06:11pm I'm looking forward to the NX and what new way they have to play games, it

* Favourites:
yoji March 2014
(new) Elder Scrolls 5- Skyrim pinned [2144]
The high fantasy event of the year, bethesda's new elder scrolls RPG offers hundreds of hours of dungeon crawling, town travelling and dragon slaying
guillium August 2012
(new) 3DS XL vs PS Vita [28]
May not be as powerful, but Nintendo have got so many things right. Prefer the Circle Pad to the Vita's sticks, for me text is easier to read since th
silverjx July 2012
(new) Saved Gaming.... [36]
*disclaimer thi isn't meant to start a fanboy war but meh prob will* ...Was having a convo with a mate the other day, bearing in mind he's in his 30's
gooji June 2012
(new) Kingdom Of Amulur- reckoning [101]
Right this could be an RPG worth owning and i seriously hope it does well. You've got Ken Lore(lead designer of elder scrolls morrowind and oblivion)
twixtor June 2012
(new) New Batman Game Announced E3 2011 [31]
Prepare yourself for a multiplayer shooter set in the Batman universe. Batman: Arkham City may be the center of superhero attention right now, but the

UK TOP40 Ringtones

Download PRODIGITS Android APP