Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
soap983 »

* Topics:
soap983 September 2013
(new) 3 out of 4 (10)
I have 4 games on my wishlist for the next 2 months, they are GTA5, CoD Ghosts, Battlefield 4 and Batman Arkham Origins. Unfortunately I can only affo
soap983 June 2013
(new) Console Wars? Meh! [11]
How's about a discussion on the actual games that were previewed at E3 instead of this pish talk about drm vs gpu vs ddr ram vs kinect. I for 1 was sa
soap983 June 2013
(new) Console Wards? Meh! (3)
How's about a discussion on the actual games that were previewed at E3 instead of this pish talk about drm vs gpu vs ddr ram vs kinect. I for 1 was sa
soap983 May 2013
(new) 14 days til E3 [18]
So can we please stop all these Xbox One/PS4 bashings until we finally have a clear indication of what the consoles offer graphically and what exclusi
soap983 November 2012
(new) Would anyone be willing to help.... [20]
Would anyone be willing to help out a skint broke fella?lol I'm not actually asking for money. I was hoping that 1 of u could give me a Xbox Live 2 da

* Replies:
soap983 March 2014
(new)
I play it when I have time but the game causes my xbox to freeze often. Hit detection in close quarters is cr*p though
soap983 February 2014
(new)
The game I downloaded for free was definitely Dead Island Riptide. So maybe it was only available in my region? Doubt I'll give the single player camp
soap983 February 2014
(new)
Is it the first Dead Island or the second one thats Free with XBL Gold this month?
soap983 October 2014
(new)
I used to boot up Soul Calibur on my Dreamcast when friends were over until the Dreamcast finally died sad
soap983 November 2013
(new)
I recall from the Sony reveal event in feb that Destiny was going to be a ps4 exclusive. I bought Ghosts and theres a leaflet in the box advertising D

* Favourites:
good9193 August 2013
(new) black ops 2 [11]
As anyone seen all the new maps coming and way u reckon any the new zombie map shame its the last maps to be made look on YouTube.com get bk to me and
popcap April 2012
(new) Next Call of Duty - May 1ST [111]
Activision to announce the next call of duty game on May 1st .. Battlefield 3 Dead2
si_27_uk February 2015
(new) official battlefield 3 thread pinned [24487]
ok guys as u know i sometimes drop lucky and get some games earlier and bribed my mate at local gamestore and wow ive been playing it most of the day
mikewall February 2012
(new) 360 dash update? [56]
Has anyone got the new dash yet? Should have gone love at 15:00 but no sign yet
gooji November 2011
(new) If life was more like a videogame.. [182]
...how would this improve or hinder your way through your day to day lives?manchesr

Awesome Wallpapers

Download PRODIGITS Android APP