Prodigits |
! You are not logged in to Prodigits. Please register or login.
xvansx »

* Topics:
xvansx August 2015
(new) Destiny: the taken king. (3)
If you buy this, then you are probably some dirty little irish scrub. Or a 40 year old moron that lives with their dad and spends tax payers money on
xvansx July 2015
(new) The witcher NG+ (0)
This is awesome for those of us that have completed (and don't cry about spoilers) the main story once or more.
xvansx November 2013
(new) GT6 [59]
Yes it's coming this year.
xvansx September 2013
(new) two souls demo [21]
just finished playing the beyond two souls demo and it looks and plays amazing. probably the best looking game on any current gen console and is to pc
xvansx September 2013
(new) Xbox one r*ped [32]
Xbox 180 getting r*ped in pre sales and the exclusives not doing so good. Source is everywhere on the net.

* Replies:
xvansx November 2016
(new)
I've finally reached lvl 70 and have lvl capped. Just got a handful of quests to do and I'll have fully completed the game. Also have all the legendar
xvansx November 2016
(new)
Played through the games 3 times now including NG+, played through the DLC and all the side quest and have hit LVL 70 with the best witcher gear.
xvansx November 2016
(new)
Holy fk, that's what samco and lovelite look like.
xvansx November 2016
(new)
@ kenb2321 - 5.12.15 - 05:12pm Hearts of stone was great, thier next expansion blood and wine comes out ne
xvansx July 2016
(new)
Unbelievable it drops to 0 fps on Xbox one.

* Favourites:
ire.mark July 2013
(new) ps4 sold out [28]
In American game stop stores due to extreme high demand, PlayStation commented that even though they elevated projections it seems that they will stil
lastofus June 2013
(new) Microsoft remove kinect requirement [37]
That's me fully sold. Incoming price drop too. Expecting 300 to 329. A stronger looking launch line up than the PS4. November can't come soon enough.
robzomb2 July 2013
(new) Battlefield 4 [105]
Battlefield 4 to be announced on the 26th of march :-P
mikewall May 2016
(new) PSN Tags pinned [518]
Post your PSN Tags here for quick reference!
si_27_uk February 2015
(new) official battlefield 3 thread pinned [24487]
ok guys as u know i sometimes drop lucky and get some games earlier and bribed my mate at local gamestore and wow ive been playing it most of the day

Best Android Games

Download PRODIGITS Android APP